Chapter 64 [EXTRA]

Bai YueSheng continued to peacefully remain on earth for the full twenty years and successfully completed his promotion mission.

As for the reason, it was of course because Bai YueSheng was very righteous and didn’t want to climb up using a golden thigh. He insisted on using his own power to live and be a pure and clean… ah…. it should a good youth that tried his best!

Ah Jiu: “Speak like a human.”

Bai YueSheng: “Keke….”

Ah Jiu spoke for him, “Your honeymoon has already been going on for twenty years and you still have the face to call yourself a hardworking good youth! Don’t regret your words!”

Bai YueSheng looked at him lazily. “As a man who hasn’t even touched his wife’s little finger, how can you have the audacity to speak in front of me?v Me, your host, has an EQ of 280, how did I raise someone like you….”

Ah Jiu interrupted him angrily. “Get lost! Get lost! Get lost!”

Bai YueSheng cleared his throat. “Okay okay, I don’t blame you. Who could have expected that Zerobaby’s power was so unusual. You need a body that can match him in power… the fact that it only took fifteen years to create such a body is already very good ma! You don’t even know how much time and effort Uncle Wei spent on you. He doesn’t rest or sleep and is busy every day….”

Ah Jiu didn’t have the heart to retort that the real reason behind Wei Zhen’s “not eating and sleeping and being busy every day” was very different.

Bai YueSheng laughed evilly. “I think these couple of days it should be completed. Lord Jiu, you don’t need to get so worked up.”

There were words inside his words. Ah Jiu wasn’t an old driver like him. He immediately went red and only said, “Who’s worked up?” Then ran away.

Bai YueSheng sneezed. He lifted up the bedcovers and got out of bed. He just woke up and wanted to take a shower. He had just come down when there was a disturbance in the air. He turned his head and saw the tall and handsome man.

Bai YueSheng ran over to him with bare feet and leapt into his arms.

Wei Zhen held him by the waist and lifted him up. “Why are you not wearing shoes again?”

Bai YueSheng held his necktie and kissed his lips while talking, “I’m not cold. Don’t treat me like a child.”

Wei Zhen smiled and held his roving hand. “I’ve never seen a child as mischievous as you.”

Bai YueSheng’s was slippery and smooth. It cheekily snuck into his pants and after playing for a while, he opened his eyes. “There also isn’t any uncle as hard as you.”

Wei Zhen lowered his head and kissed him until he could barely breathe. Bai YueSheng had never been good at resisting his urges. He clutched Wei Zhen’s neck with one hand and with his other hand directly held his own “little brother” and started doing x inside Wei Zhen’s arms.

Wei Zhen’s pupils dilated. His hoarse voice was very indulgent. “Don’t play. Later we still have to go out.”

Bai YueSheng’s hand didn’t stop moving. “Can’t, your kiss has lit up a fire.”