My Misson

When gavin arrived at his apartment he immediately regretted his choice."How could I let a phcking android ruin everything I worked for?!" Gavin then went to his kitchen to grab some beer then he went to his bathroom to mope.

A couple of hours later there came a knock on his door. "Its probably fowler wanting his badge back" but when gavin opened the door it wasn't fowler, was rk900. "What the fuck do you want plastic shit?!" It was silent for what seemed like forever until the machine spoke.

"Hello detective reed. It has come to my attention that I am an inconvenience to you" when the machine said this, gavin grew more annoyed. "The fuck are you doing here dipshit! And how did you find my address!?" The machine then looked down at gavin his LED yellow and said very slowly and threatening "Listen. I dont know what you thought you could pull back there trying to quit but let me tell you, and listen carefully pet. Dont. Fuck. With. Me." Rk900 then pushes gavin aside and starts scanning the place.

Gavin stayed at the door way slightly in shock, he quickly snaps out of it and turns around. " The fuck do you think your doing?!" Rk900 then stops what he's doing and presses gavin up against the wall. "Fowler has instructed me to live here until further notice, you got that pet?" Rk900 then grabs gavins wrists shove them against the wall. Gavin then blushes and try's to stay angry, but he can't. "I-Im not afraid of a coffee dispenser!" Rk900 mouth twitches enough to make it look like the android could smirk. "I know your lying detective. You are very afraid of me, and you should be." Rk900 then leans closer to gavin and put its tongue in his mouth, gavin then returns the favor.

Rk900 then pulls away and begins to tease gavin. "Damn detective, he talks all smack about androids but when his dick does the talking, its a different story" Gavin then tries to kiss 900 again but 900 wont let him. "No, no gavin. Pets don't get treats until they deserve it." Rk900 then lets gavin go and walks away with a smirk across his face.

"Damn androids. Damn nines." It so happens that rk900 over hears gavin give the android a nickname. "Nines. I like it." The next morning gavin gets up as if everything is normal. He takes a shower but as he is about to go to the kitchen he sees nines sitting on the couch petting his cat. "Great. So it wasn't a really fucking weird dream."
Nines then notices gavins awake and puts the cat down then it sits up. "Good morning detective reed. You ready to start work?" Gavin is massively confused. "Nines. I quit my job, remember? Im not even a detective anymore." This is when gavin realizes that nines did something. "What the fuck did you do?" Nines then gives gavin a flirtatious smirk then gets really close to gavin. "Oh nothing much detective. I just convinced fowler not to just let you quit and to stay on the force." Nines then puts its hand on gavins face and kisses him passionately (again) then says "Your welcome."
With a smug look on its face.

Gavin stands completely still in shock and then he asks "why did you help me?" Nines with that flirtatious smirk says "Its my mission."

———————————————————
I HOPE YOU LIKED TODAYS CHAPTER!! YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS SAUCEY?! THERES A LOT MORE SAUSE COMING!!