His Pain

Nines gets out of bed and rushes to Gavin's room. "Gavin! Are you okay!?" Nines looks around, but Gavin isn't there. Nines heres sobs coming from Gavin's closet, so he gets closer. "Gavin?" Nines opens his closet to find Gavin in the fetal position shaking and sobbing. "Gavin?" Gavin flinched and looked up. Nines LED goes red as he sees the terror in Gavins eyes. "G-gavin are you alright?"

Gavin clenched his fists "Oh yeah! Im just fucking peachy!" Gavin still had tears in his eyes. "Im sorry Gavin. I meant, do you want me to sit with you?" Gavin hesitated then nods, nines sits next to Gavin and hugs him. Gavin calms down a bit. "What's wrong?" Gavin looks down and a tear falls down his cheek. "M-my dad. He. He used to beat me." Nines stares at Gavin in horror his LED still blood red.

"After my mother died after giving birth to me, my dad blamed me for her death. He would drink all the time. If I ever got in his way he would beat me, my brother Elijah tried to save me on multiple accations but he couldn't handle it anymore and just left. After Elijah left things got worse, once he got a knife and cut my nose" Gavin feels his scar on his nose.

"The one time that gives me the most trauma is when when my father got a knife and he. He." Gavin begins to cry again. "You don't have to tell me Gavin." Gavin shakes his head "No. I need to tell someone." Nines nods and holds Gavin closer. "He tried to kill me in my sleep. I was lucky Im such a light sleeper or I'd be dead.

He chased me around the house and got my chest a few times" Gavin lifts his shirt to reveal more scars." I ran into the street yelling for help but my dad caught me. He dragged me by the hair inside, threw me in the basement and left me there for three days without food or water. I was in the dark hungry,thirsty and in pain."

"On the fourth day, police came and got me out. The police tried to arrest my dad but my father grabbed his gun and kill himself. Ever since that day I would get nightmares and panic attacks. I was 12. I had to deal with that man for 12 years." Gavin started to breath faster and grabbed his chest. "Gavin! You need to calm down!! Your having a panic attack!!" Gavin pushed nines out of the way. "GET AWAY!!" Gavins stress levels were getting higher every second. If nines didn't do something NOW Gavin was going to hurt himself.

Nines tried to get closer to Gavin. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!" {Stress levels} 84% every time nines got close to Gavin his stress levels would rise. Nines tried to get close to Gavin again but a barrier stopped him.

{Stress levels} 90%

{Stress levels} 95%

If Gavins stress levels got to 100% he would try and kill himself.

{Stress levels} 97%

IM RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!

{Stress levels} 98%

Nines fist clenched and he punched the barrier. He wasn't working.

{Stress levels} 99%

Nines began to cry, he was bashing the barrier with everything he had.

{Stress levels} 100%

Gavin grabbed his gun.

IM TOO LATE...

————————————————————

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY!!! I WAS SUPER TIRED!!! I HOPE U LIKED TODAYS CHAPTER!! THE NEXT ONE SHOULD COME OUT LATER TONIGHT!!! BYEEEEEEE
:3