Entrance exam

It's the morning of the U.A. entrance exam an Izuku has just woken up, he gets dressed in his middle school uniform along with green sneakers and packs his athletic shorts and shirt in his book bag and heads downstairs.

When he gets downstairs he sees Momo, Ayako, Noritoshi, and Jack at the bottom of the stairs. "Good morning Izuku." They all say in unison. "Good morning all, I don't mean to sound rude but why are all of you up so early?" Izuku asks. "We all want to wish you luck Izuku." Momo says and smiles. "It's true we all wish you the best." Noritoshi says and smiles.

"Thank you all, well I'm going to eat some breakfast and head out." Izuku says. "Wait Izuku, I-I uh kind of all ready made breakfast for y-y-you." Momo says and blushes a little. "Thanks Momo, I'm sure it's delicious." Izuku says and pats her head. Momo blushes more, smiles and laughs a little all at the same time. "Y-you better go eat before your food gets cold, Zuzu ... I mean Izuku." Momo says and quickly runs off a blushing mess. 'Zuzu ?' The remaining people think at the same time.

After breakfast Izuku walks outside and gets on the motorcycle that he found while cleaning the beach and has been fixing up.

He drives off to U.A. and parks in a near by parking lot and walks to the school. As he walks through the school gates he sees that there's a girl about to fall but she is caught by a familiar looking boy with ash blonde hair,sees them walk into the building, he gets a packet of information and reads it while he waits for the test proctor to come in and hand out the written exam.

After the written part of the exam Izuku walks out and sits under a tree in the school garden and starts to eat the lunch Momo made for him. "Man this is delicious, I need to thank Momo again once I get home." He says and continues to eat. He turns and sees someone walking towards him. "Hey Jiro, how are you?" Izuku asks. "I'm good, so did Momo make that for you?" She asks point the bento box. "Yeah she did, she even made breakfast for me and called me Zuzu for some reason." He says and blushes.

'Holy crap Momo, you called him Zuzu good for you girl.' Jiro thinks to herself. "Well if she did all that she must really want you to pass, hey there heading back in, it must be time for the explanation for the practical exam." Jiro says and starts to walk walk back with Izuku. "Good luck." They say to each other.

(Practical exam expectation)
Izuku has just finished reading the part of the packet he got earlier explaining the practical exams, and is currently looking around the lecture hall and is making notes of security measures and thanks to his night vision he can see clearly and can see that there are bunch of kids really not paying attention.

"All right little listeners when you are out there you will face 3 robots, they range from 1 point all the way to 3 points." Present Mic says.

"EXCUSE ME SIR, I HAVE A QUESTION!" A boy with blue hair and glasses shouts and stands up. 'Oh grate a guy that think he knows everything.' Izuku thinks to himself. "Yes examine xxxxx." Present Mic says and looks at the kid.