Welcome Home Izuku

"Ok Mr. Midoriya, please sign here and your discharge will be complete." The nurse says as she hands the paperwork to Izuku. Izuku nods and grabs a pen and signs the paper. "Here you go, Miss." Izuku says and hands her back the paper.

"Thank you very much Mr.Midoriya, please take care of yourself." The nurse says. "I will don't worry. Have a good night." Izuku replies and starts to walk away. Once Izuku reaches the outside he's about to pull out his phone to call a cab when he hears his name being called.

"Izuku, over here." Noritoshi says as he and Jack lean on the limo. Izuku looks over at Noritoshi and walks over to them. "Hello Master, Jack Izuku says once he reaches them. Noritoshi pinches the bridge of his noses and sighs. "Izuku you don't have to call me Master, you can call me Dad. You are my daughter's lover after all." Noritoshi says with a smile.

"S-sure, thing d-dad." Izuku says and stutters in embarrassment. Jack snickers a little, "You can take on a whole hoard of villains, but you get stuck on that word." Jack says laughing. "Says the man that got saved by an eight-year-old." Izuku retorts with a smile. "SHUT UP!" Jack yells.

"Calm down you two and let's get back to the manor." Noritoshi says as he steps into the limo. Izuku and Jack step in after him and Jack close the door. "So speaking of Momo, how is she doing?" Izuku asks as the limo pulls away from the hospital. "She's fine, been worried sick about you, but fine." Jack says.

"So,did you tell her I was coming home today?" Izuku asks and looks at Noritoshi.

"No, I followed the instructions you texted me, well except for the not to pick you up part." Noritoshi says. Izuku nods and looks at his right arm and moves it around. "I still can't believe I got my arm back." Izuku says.

"It caught us off guard too, we thought you were going to need a prosthetic." Jack says.Izuku continues to move his arm. "Eri's quirk sure is amazing." Izuku says with a smile and moves his sleeve up to where the scar is. "I guess this is a reminder of how much harder I have to work." Izuku says as he traces the scar.

"You know this might sound wired but I like the old arm better." Izuku says and lays his head back. Jack and Noritoshi laugh at his comment. "Don't let the young mistress hear you say that or she will rip you a new one." Noritoshi says.

"She's still angry with me isn't she?" Izuku asks with a slight sweatdrop. "You think that slap she gave you the other day was to say hello?" Jack asks smugly. "Let me guess your speaking from experience?" Izuku asks. Jack doesn't reply. "I'll take that as a yes." Izuku says.

"You should be ready to pay the young mistress back for making her worry."Jack says. Izuku looks at him confused and a little scared. "W-What do you mean by that?" Izuku asks with a slight stutter. "I mean she can break your wallet, she might have you buy her all sorts of things, or..... you know what never-mind." Jack says.

"Or what Jack?" Izuku asks and looks at Jack with a face of confusion and fears. "Come On please tell me." Izuku says practically begging. "Or she will ask you to take her out somewhere, the point is she will drain your wallet dry." Jack says.

'Mom, dad if you can hear me, please save me.' Izuku thinks to himself. Soon the limo pulls up in front of the manor. "Well we are here, Izuku my boy I pray for you." Noritoshi says and gets out of the limo. "W-What?!" Izuku says scared.

Izuku makes his way to his and Momo's room and knocks on the door. "Coming." Momo calls out and opens the door and she is speechless when she sees Izuku standing there with a smile on his face. "Hey, Momo I'm home." Izuku says. Momo's eyes fill with tears and she slaps Izuku. "Y-You i-idiot why did you have to go and do that, I was so worried that I would never see you again." She says as she hits his chest.

Izuku pulls her in for a hug. "No, let me go, I'm angry with you." Momo says. Izuku continues to hold her and soon Momo starts to cry. After about five minutes she calms down. "Zuzu, never do that again, please I love you I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Momo says. Izuku kisses her forehead. "Momo, I can't promise you that, I'll always protect you no matter what, but I'll promise I'll be more rational, before jumping into a battle." Izuku says.

"I guess that's the closest thing you can offer huh, well I'll take it. And now you have to pay me back Zuzu.~" Momo coos. Izuku gulps in fear. "W-What do you mean by that?" Izuku says. Momo smirks and kisses Izuku on the lips. "You'll see.~" she says and pulls him into the room. And locks the door behind them.

"Uhh Momo, where are Eri and Kohaku?" Izuku asks with some sweatdrops. "They are with my Parents." Momo says as she walks over to Izuku swaying her hips. "I know exactly how you're paying me back Zuzu~." Momo says and bites her lower lip. 'We are going to make love all night long.' Momo thinks to herself and licks her lips.

'I see where this is going, she's going to regret this.' Izuku thinks and smiles as Momo gets closer to him. He grabs her waist and pulls her closer to him and kisses her passionately. "You sure you want to do this?" Izuku asks with a smirk. "Of course I'm sure I need you inside of me again, I miss it." Momo says.

(🍋Lemon warning 🍋)

Izuku smiles and starts to kiss Momo's neck,  unzips the skirt she has on and let's it fall to the floor. Momo puts an arm around Izuku's neck and lets out a slight moan while Izuku kisses her neck. She moves a hand to the seam of Izuku's shirt and pulls it up as she feels his muscular chest.

Izuku unbuttons Momo's shirt and smiles. "My, my, Red lace, such a naughty girl." Izuku says with a smirk. "W-Well I-I d-do like r-red, and I-I w-wanted to s-surprise y-you, w-whenever you c-came h-home." Momo says with a blush and stutter. Izuku smiles and unhooks her bra and starts to suck on her nipples. "Yes, Zuzu." Momo moans. Izuku moves one hand down to Momo's panties and slides them down while he uses the other to play with one of her tits as he alternates between nipples.

Momo moves a hand down to Izukus pants, unbuttons them and pulls them down with his underwear. Momo licks her lips. "This is our second time doing this and I still can't believe how big you are Zuzu~" Momo says seductively as she strokes Izuku cock with one hand. Izuku smiles and slides two fingers into her pussy. "Your still so tight. I'm going to make sure your sore tomorrow." Izuku says as Momo moans.

"Z-Zuzu, w-we n-need t-to t-take i-it s-slow, w-we h-have a s-sports f-festival c-coming u-up." Momo says in between moans. Izuku looks at her confused, "Really when?"

"T-Two w-weeks." Momo says. Izuku gets a smirk on his face. "Well we will be doing some stamina training at night." Izuku says and kisses her neck. "Wow Zuzu, your really eager." Momo says. "Baby you know it." Izuku says and pins Momo to the bed and starts to eat her out as he fingers her. "OH GOD ZUZU!" Momo yell out in pleasure. Izuku then moves to her clit and starts to lick and suck on it. "YES ZUZU!" Momo yells and cums after a while.

"Zuzu I need you right now."Momo says and looks at Izuku with pleading eyes. "As you wish Momo." Izuku say and slides his cock into her, to begin there night of passion.

(Lemon over)