Chapter 3: Awkward moments

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to flashes and the clicking of a camera, I open my eyes and feel something heavy on my chest. My eyes immediately widen and I slightly blush after realising that Tzuyu, a member from TWICE slept on me the first day we met. I lightly slap my face to see if it was all a dream, but all I felt was pain. Holy shit, a famous Kpop idol is literally on top of me. How many guys would wish to be me right now!

Tzuyu groggily gets up after all the movement and stares at me for a few seconds before looking back at the current position we were in, her on top of me with her face inches from mine and her thigh on my morning wood ;). I awkwardly look at Liam who is dying of laughter while snapping pictures of me and Tzuyu. Tzuyu must of felt my morning wood as she blushes uncontrollably and quickly gets up and apologises to me over and over again, not able to make eye contact.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I don't know how I just fell asleep like that!" Tzuyu apologises.

A loud 'CLICKKKK' interrupted me from replying back to Tzuyu and we simultaneously turn our head towards the source of sound. Is this idiot seriously still taking photos?

Tzuyu then realises that Liam is still taking photos and immediately pounces at him, and chasing him around the apartment.

"I'm so sending this to your members! Hahahaha!"

Tzuyu's POV

I was so embarrassed at what just happened and although I really wanted to keep the photos for myself, I knew Liam was going to show my members and they would tease me. I chased Liam for what felt like forever and gave up since he played basketball as well and was very athletic. Liam came over and attempted to pinch my cheeks but I playfully slapped his arm away while giving him my deadly glares.

"That doesn't scare me you know hehehe" Liam teases, making me roll my eyes. "Chewy, I never knew you would sleep with Y/N after meeting him for only a day, I know he's a good looking guy but still." Liam adds as he smirks at Y/N who is equally as embarrassed as I am.

"Ya stop it, I don't even know how I fell asleep on top of him, I'm hungry let's get breakfast." I reply trying to change the topic.

"I'm only joking with you and Y/N, but I understand that you guys are both young and have some dirty desires, just don't do it on the couch or whenever I'm here. But anyways, let's get breakfast hehe." Liam jokes one last time before running out of the door.

"That idiot is only older than me by a few days...let's just forget that happened and let's go eat breakfast." Y/N says while scratching his nape. I nod my head and follow him out of the door.

The atmosphere was awkward around me and Y/N since I couldn't stop thinking about my thigh on his area. It felt so big ;) . 'UGHH why am I having these thoughts!' Liam notices the awkwardness and tries to start a conversation.

"So Y/N and Tzuyu, I'll be staying at my friends house for a week to work on a project that's really important, so Tzuyu do you want to bring Y/N to meet your members and maybe stay there for the week that I'm gone?" Liam suggests.

"Yeah, that sounds good, my members would love to meet Y/N." I immediately regret what I said as I notice Liam's lips immediately turning into a smirk. For fuck sake, he's like my members. They won't stop teasing me ugh!

"I'm sure they would love to meet him as much as you." Liam says while wiggling his eyebrows.

I smack Liam on the back of his head as I notice Y/N being really quiet.

"Something wrong Y/N? You haven't said anything this whole time?" I ask.

"Oh not really, I'm just wondering how to act in front of your members. I can't even speak Korean, and I don't think they can speak Chinese unlike you. I'm also still kinda shocked that you're a member from a famous Kpop group." Y/N replies while laughing quietly.