Chapter 8: Getting closer

Y/N'S POV

"So, what is it like? You know being a Kpop idol?" I asked trying to start another conversation with Nayeon.

"It's exhausting you know..." she said as she gave me a weak smile. "Although we are all grateful for our fans supporting us, it gets really tiring when we are constantly being bombarded by them with cameras around us. Thankfully, we are on a break for a few months but we still have to prepare for our next album already, so we still have to practice." I was
shocked by how much work they put in for their fans, no wonder they were so successful. But behind all the success, they must be really tired constantly thinking of ideas for songs and choreographies.

"I'm sorry for bringing up work for you. It must be stressful to think about it again during your break."

"Hey! Don't be sorry! We only met today so it's only natural for you to be curious." She says back with a smile.

"Seriously, I'm still shocked that I am friends with you guys now! Can't believe Liam never told me about you guys."

"Yeah I heard from Tzuyu, Liam is so mean! When we have to practice our dancing, I'll make sure to bring you along so you can see us!" Nayeon says while clapping her hands like a seal.

"Sure, you guys have to show me your music videos again because I never really paid too much attention to them when ever they were on." I nervously admitted. I see Nayeon pout and honestly I didn't know if she was sad or disappointed since all I could see is her cute side.

"I'll make sure to show you our music videos tonight!" Immediately after saying that, her stomach grumbles making both of us laugh.

"Why didn't you go with Liam and the others when they went to get food?" I asked, still laughing.

NAYEON'S POV

A short silence came over us as I thought about what to say. As much as I wanted to tell him that I stayed so I could spend more time with him, I just couldn't get myself to do it yet.

"Umm Nayeon, gwenchana? Your spacing out a bit." He says while waving his hands in front of my face.

"O-oh Yeah, I don't know what happened just then. And I stayed because I wasn't hungry before." I nervously laughed.

"It's okay, well let's get something to eat! My treat!" He happily says while pulling me up by my arms. He is so nice, how can anyone resist him.

We were about to leave the courts when we see Liam and the rest of Twice happily skipping over to us with food in their hands.

"Oh your already here, we got you guys some food just in case you guys got hungry." Jihyo said before handing me and Y/N a large container of sushi to share, making me smile widely. We gladly accept the food and thank her before heading back to the bench we previously sat. I am so grateful to have Jihyo as the leader of Twice, she is so caring and always thinks about others before her.

"Let's eat this together Y/N!" He nods with a cute smile on his face. However as I was about to give him some chopsticks so he can eat, Chaeyoung suddenly clings onto his arms while offering him her bubble tea she was drinking. Why is she acting like this all of a sudden? She's not the type to do that. Ugh she's even making him drink out of the same straw!

Y/N'S POV

I was about to dig into the delicious sushi box Jihyo got me and Nayeon to share when suddenly someone clings onto my arm. It's probably Sana again. At this point I was already used to being close with the Twice members since Chaeyoung has basically kissed my cheek so these skin ship moments don't fluster me as much anymore.

"Y/N try my bubble tea, You will like it!" I turn my head immediately after hearing her voice. To my surprise it was actually Chaeyoung, and she's offering me to drink her bubble tea. She's even wanting me to drink out of the same straw.

"Oh, sure." I accepted her offer since I was already going to be sharing food with Nayeon and I didn't want her to feel like I only wanted to eat with Nayeon.

Chaeyoung cheers cutely while directing the straw towards my mouth. I placed my mouth over the straw and drank the sweet liquid.

"Wow, that's actually really good! Thanks for sharing Chaeyoung." She smiles at me before putting the straw back into her mouth, drinking the remainder of the milk tea. I notice Tzuyu smirking at Chaeyoung while signalling something with her eyes.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I look at Tzuyu sending me signals with her eyes and I follow her gaze to see Nayeon looking rather pissed. I see the other members quietly giggling or trying to hold in their laughter since the plan is working.

Flashback...

We were at the convenience store searching for foods and drinks to bring back to the courts when Liam suddenly starts a conversation.

"What do you think Y/N and Nayeon are doing right now?"

"Probably making out, well that's probably what Nayeon wishes." Momo said while grinning.

"As if that's going to happen! Nayeon is too shy to confess. We have to do something to get them together." Tzuyu suggested.

"Wait! Does Nayeon like Y/N? She only just met him!" Liam questioned with his eyes wide open. Tzuyu answers with a nod while smirking. "I knew it! The way she glares at you guys whenever you guys take Y/N's attention away from her!"

"Let's come up with a plan to get them together!" Jihyo yells with her microphone voice. Although I wanted Y/N as well, Nayeon has always supported me and gave me whatever I wanted. So this time, I will push my feelings aside and help her get what she wants .

"I know! Let's get Nayeon jealous since she gets jealous easily." I suggested. I see Jihyo and the others lips curl upwards as they give me an approving nod.

"Chaeyoung, act real clingy to Y/N when we get back and make sure to show a lot of skin ship! Nayeon will definitely get jealous and confess." Jihyo said while wrapping her arms around my shoulder. I was excited but still a little bit nervous to act clingy with Y/N since I still have slight feelings for him and I'm usually shy with guys. Come on Chaeyoung! Do it for Nayeon!

"O-okay. But you guys still have to act clingy as well, especially you Sana!"

Flashback end...

Y/N eventually goes back to eating with Nayeon and she decided to step up her game by feeding him some food. He looked so cute munching since Nayeon was stuffing so much food in his mouth. I still don't understand how I can be so attracted to a guy I met a few hours ago when there are so many really good looking guys in the idol industry. Even though we met Y/N a few hours ago, it surely didn't feel that way since it never gets awkward when we talk and we basically know everything about each other already. Come on! He is meant for Nayeon! Just push your feelings aside, there are plenty of other good looking guys out there.

Y/N'S POV

My mouth felt like it was going to burst with the amount of food being shoveled into my mouth. I didn't want to turn down her food since she seemed bothered for some reason and I didn't want to make her angrier. It felt like Nayeon was punishing me more so than feeding me. What did I even do to deserve this? Just as she was about to shove another half eaten roll of sushi into my mouth, Jihyo saves me.

"Ya Nayeon, stop shoving food down his throat. He needs to live so he can play in the semi finals in like anouther 10 minutes." She laughs. Surprisingly Nayeon obeyed after a mumble and a cute pout.

(A/N)
I've been really busy with school lately but I'll still try and update for you guys! Remember to vote and comment!