01

Renjun opened his eyes. He hated his life. Everyone in it. He hated that he had to be an orphan, he hated that his parents left him, he hated that even though he's grown up he still needs a guardian. He hates that he's being adopted today.

Renjun got up and combed his hair. He put on a blue hoodie with pants and shoes and walked out with his bags. He didn't have much. "Ah there he is! are you excited to be adopted?" Renjun just nodded. He hated it actually. Sure he didn't like having to be an orphan but he also hated having to he apart of a new persons family he didn't know.

"Your new guardian should be here really soon. I hope he treats you well." Renjun just slightly smiled. He never talked much. Not since he got dropped off at the orphanage. He did have one friend named jeno. They were really close. They even shared their first kiss together. Sadly jeno got adopted a year ago so Renjun was alone again.

The door opened. "Ah he's here! Get all your stuff Renjun!" Renjun picked up his bag and waited. He looked his new guardian. He looked very young. He was wearing a button up shirt with black pants. His hair was done and he seemed very fit.

"Hey kid let's go" Renjun rolled his eyes and followed the guy out. They got in his car and started driving. "So happy to finally meet you well, better than before" Renjun nodded. "So do you talk?" Renjun softly chuckled. "I don't know do I?" Jaemin looked at Renjun. "Damn 2 minutes in and already attitude. Well guess what, I don't do attitude so if I hear even a little out of your voice you'll regret it." Renjun mumbles a quiet sorry and looked the other way.
This was going to be fun.