22

jaemin woke up the next day to the smell of pancakes. he rubbed his eyes and yawned looking over to the empty space next to him.

    he tiredly walked downstairs into the kitchen, to see renjun who was making breakfast for the both of them. "good morning cutie." jaemin said kissing the others cheek.

    "good morninggg." renjun said cutely. "thank you for making breakfast junnie. renjun just smiled. "it's nothing. i wanna do something nice for you so i am." jaemin pinched the others cheek. "you know what you make junnie?"

    "what do i make nana?" jaemin smiled. "you make wife material." renjun blushed and lightly hit the others shoulder. "i'm a male first of all and that was super corny but cute." jaemin pouted. "i know you're a male but we both know you aren't the real man in this relationship."

    "w-who says i'm not?" renjun asked cutely. "your moans say so." jaemin smirked looking at renjun blush. "ah w-whatever." renjun put the finished pancakes on two plates and brought them over to the table.

   "come have a seat nana." jaemin for up and sat at the table putting syrup on his pancakes. "thank you junnie." jaemin said before shoving a piece of pancake in his mouth. "is it good?" renjun asked scared. "it's delicious junnie."

  after they were both finished eating they sat in the living room and watched some tv cuddling next to each other. "you're so beautiful junnie." jaemin said admiring renjun. "and you're so handsome nana."

     "i believe hot is the word you're looking for." jaemin said laughing. "hm you're right, you are hot." renjun said kissing the others neck. jaemin just laid his head back and enjoyed.

     they were both making out until jaemins phone rung. "hello?" jaemin said listening to the unknown caller. "uh hi yes it's mai. do you remember me?" jaemins eyes widened. "y-yes i do, why are you calling?"

  "i have something i need to tell you."