23

"i have something i have to tell you."

"what is it?" jaemin asked. "well i'm
pregnant, and the baby is yours." Everything was silent until mai spoke again. "jaemin? you there?"

"y-yeah i am sorry, it's just that it's not possible for that. i-i used protection." he said whispering the last part. "jaemin who's on the phone?" renjun asked confused.

"who's that? do you have someone over?" mai asked sounding a little angry. "what, oh yeah it's my friend renjun. he lives with me."

    "friend? since when we're we just friends?" renjun asked getting angry. "r-renjun i'll explain after." jaemin said freaking out. "don't even bother, what's there to explain? we're only friends right? isn't it weird that we're friends but we sleep together in the same bed? i'll
move to the guest room to make it easier."

    renjun angrily ran upstairs slamming the door behind him. "jaemin? are you there?!"
mai asked getting impatient. "i'm here mai! what do you want?!" he said not intending to yell.

    "geez, well i am having your baby, don't you think we should get together?" jaemin frowned. "i-im kinda already with someone mai, im sorry."

    "i'm having your baby! i should be the one you're with!" mai said getting more and more angry. "it was unintended! i didn't mean to get you pregnant! we're not gonna get together and  that's final!"

"you're really gonna regret that jaemin. i'll show you." mai said speaking into the phone. "oh my god get over it psycho." jaemin hung up the phone and ran upstairs opening the door to see renjun crying.

"junnie im sorry, i really am." renjun ignored jaemin and continued crying. "renjun please forgive me, i'm sorry." jaemin said rubbing the others back. "you cant even tell other people that you're with me, yet you have the nerve to get mad at me."

"no, it's just that my ex called and said she's pregnant and that it's my baby and that her and i should get back together, but i declined." renjun slightly lifted his head up. "you got someone pregnant?"

"y-yes but i didn't know, we used protection. i know we did." jaemin said looking at renjun. "well you obviously didn't since she's fucking pregnant!" just then realization popped into renjuns head.

"you said you used protection right?" jaemin nodded. "and you're sure you did?" jaemin nodded again. "well maybe she's lying to you. maybe she just wants to get back together so she's making up stuff to get you to come to her!"

"maybe you're right."