20

"jaemin what are you doing?"

   renjun asked looking at jaemin. "i'm doing what i need to. do you think it's ok to suck another guys dick like that baby boy?" renjun shook his head. "n-no nana."

    "hm then why'd you do it hm?" jaemin asked coming closer to renjuns face. "i-i don't know." jaemin stared at renjun for a moment before unbuckling his belt. renjun watched as the other pulled down his pants and boxers showing his hard dick.

     "y-you're hard, why?" renjun asked blushing. "you make me hard junnie, looking at you makes me hard." jaemin said making renjun blush even more. "now suck me off. i want to show you how really good dick is like."

    Renjun quickly started sucking on the tip, twirling his tongue around making the other groan. he then started to go deeper, deepthroating jaemins dick. "ah what a good boy."

    jaemin started petting the others head coming closer to climax. "ah! junnie lay on your back. renjun immediately got on his back looking at jaemin. the other positioned himself in front of renjuns hole slowly sliding himself in.

   "ngH j-jaemin agh." renjun already started moaning loud making jaemin smirk. "already moaning my name like that baby?" Renjun nodded and bit his lip.

    jaemin started to pick up his pace, going faster and harder inside renjun. "i-im close nana!" renjun said arching his back. "me
too junnie!" they both came at the same time breathing heavily.

    "you better not let anyone touch you but me, got it?" jaemin said pulling his pants back up. "o-ok i got it."