Death Of A Rock Star Part Two

On the wall directly in front of me was a very large round black rimmed clock. "It reminded me of the type of clocks we had back in grade school. The large second hand would make a loud ticking noise after passing over each of the small black lines of the clock. "Just like back in grade school it seemed like it took forever for five minutes to pass". While waiting for the hours to pass I thought back in time on how hard it was to build my music career. "It was not the success that I thought of, but rather the failures and hard times I had been through to get me to my current point of success".

For a moment I thought, "that old black clock on the wall seems to take forever to get to another five minutes, "And yet life goes by so fast!

About six thirty, my manager entered the room accompanied by a young women who he introduced as a reporter who wanted to get an interview before the show

About six thirty, my manager entered the room accompanied by a young women who he introduced as a reporter who wanted to get an interview before the show. I agreed, and she then sat down across from me on a small wooden stool. "I was drawn in by her Mona Lisa smile and her mesmerizing blue eyes. "I don't think I have ever seen anyone which such beautiful eyes! I did not notice a notebook or pen and figured that she would be doing a recording style interview. She stared directly into my eyes while reaching into her briefcase for what I thought would be a recorder. Instead, her manicured right hand held a black thirty two caliber Beretta handgun. "Within seconds of gazing into her blue eyes I heard two loud bangs and felt incredible heat from the left side above my ear...