Death Of A Rock Star Part 3

"As I fell to the floor on my back I could hear the scraping sound of the wooden stool against the floor as she left the room leaving the door open behind. Laying there, I heard the same muffled sounds I heard before of stage managers, musicians, sound crew... getting ready for the show. "In that moment I was truly alone and life continued to go by without anyone's notice as to what just happened! Strangely enough, I could still hear the sound of the second hand of the old black clock ticking each second away.

Laying motionless, it was as if I could see life going by as if a spectator in a move theater. "My eyes closed for a while. Within what seemed like a few moments a young Hispanic man entered the room. Seeing what had taken place he yelled for someone to call 911. He then knelt down next to me placing his hand under the back of my head so as to try to give me some comfort. He had such a look of compassion in his eyes. "For a moment I felt bad that his hand and shirt sleeve was getting all wet until I noticed that what I thought was water was red". The motion in the room turned to frenzy as people were screaming and running in different directions trying to encompass what had just happened. In the background I could hear my name being chanted by the audience in the stadium. They had no idea as to what just transpired and continued their chanting waiting for me to appear on stage. Looking up on the wall I saw the old black clock ticking it's second hand away but strangely could not hear the loud tick as I once did. "The only sound I heard was the beautiful melodic sound of tiny bells like the ones I heard in the park that day, accompanied by the most beautiful voices I have ever heard as my time slipped into eternity.

The End.