ch 1

Your POV

Glasses were shattered everywhere, screams were filled in the air, and my little brother shivering at the sight.
My father and mother were fighting...
"Dont worry Etay, everything is going to be alright"- I wish I hadn't said that when my father hit me on the back of my head with something hard. I'm sure it had discouraged him even more...
"All because of you damn useless daughter who cant lift up a finger to get me some liquor!"
Father yelled ignoring my mother's complaints and not one bit worried about my injury.
"Let's go to your room okay Etay"
I say with a smile on my face pretending I'm feeling okay. I'm sure a bump had formed on the back of my head by now. 
I grabbed Etays hand and lead him to my room and shut the door.
"Everything is going to be ok-"
"No its not... and you arent either. "
I could see Etay facing down.
He was only 1 year younger than me and we  had to go through this life.  "Are you okay (y/n)?"  Etay asked.
I just nodded my head and placed a smile on my face. "Everything is alright Etay! Look im smiling" I said.  Etay somehow pushed me facing my back towards him.  I could feel his touch on my head making me jolt back.  "You're bleeding"  he said.  "You might get a concussion" I could hear his voice trembling.  My vision was a bit blurry, but im still holding on until my parents are done fighting, I have to watch Etay.  All of a sudden a loud bang was heard.  Even though my back was faced towards Etay, I could tell that he was scared.
I held his head in my chest and started patting his head. "Stay here okay" I let go of Etay.  "N-no you can't go,  you have to stay with me. " Etay reached his hand out. "I'll be back. " I said having him.  I locked the door from the outside.  He was pounding on the door, " stop it (y/n)! Don't go!I don't want to lose you!!"  His words really melted my heart.  "I promise i'll be back, I need to check what happened. " I say as I walk away from the door.  I walked slowly and quietly because there was no sound left.  I walked until my eyes were set on a female body on the floor in a pool of blood and a Male body sleeping on the couch as if nothing happened.  My hand covered my mouth. Slowly I went to grab the home phone and dialed 911. "H-hello?"
"911 what's your emergency?"
I began to shiver.
"M-my mom was killed by my dad in the house." I talked quietly.
"Is there anyone else with you?"
"Yes my little brother..."
"Take you and your brother somewhere safe and give me your address please." *adress*
"We will be coming right away. What weapon did your father use?" 
"Uhmm a shotgun. " I say but jumped when my dad had moved his position.  Which I also accidently ended the call. 
I silently walked to my brother's room.  It was silent... I unlocked his door and walked in.
"E-Etay?" I closed the door and was tackled to the ground with a small body figure on top of me.   Etay was crying.  "It's alright,  look im fine. " he looked away from my eyes. " I chuckled a bit "its fine you can be mad, but go hide in the closet. " he suddenly looked at me tilting his head in confusion.  "I'll join you in a minute okay. " he nodded. As he went inside,  I tried my best to bring all the heaviest stuff in the room and block the door.  Knowing father will wake up soon.  I quickly joined Etay after I finished.   He leaned his head on my shoulder as he slowly fell asleep, and so did I. Which was a horrible mistake...