Ch.6

Your POV

"What are you doing here?"
I asked..
I was picked up bridal style "how did you know I was here Etay?" I asked. "This is why you shouldn't go anywhere without me!" He yelled causing me to flinch. "Sorry.. but why did you come here, better yet without a jacket?! You're freezing cold!" He said. "Well i..i got a text from Leo that he and Ethan are coming to the park-" before I could finish, I heard my name "(y/n)!" I looked back and saw Etahm and Leo. "Tsk bastards" Etay said walking faster and faster until we were stopped. "Where are you going with (Y/N)?" Leo said. Etay laid me down on a bench near us gently. Out of no where Etay punched Leo in the face. "Etay!" I yelled.
Leo began fighting back. Eathan on the other hand came sitting next to me "hey are you ok?" He said. How could he ask me that?! Leaving me in the cold!? I looked away and saw that Leo was on the ground. "ETAY THATS ENOUGH" I yelled. "Let's just go home." I said looking down. "But they- I didnt even get to that orange head yet!" Etay complained. Punching Leo once more. "That's what you pathetic low lives get for leaving my sister alone for almost a fucking hour" Etay sneered and took me back home.

Leo's POV~~~~♧~~~~

5 minutes after they had left I got up in confusion. "Didnt (Y/N) say to meet up here around 8?" I asked Ethan. "Yeah" Ethan said showing me his phone.

Unknown
Hey! Its (y/n) so Etay isnt home right now and wondered if you and Leo are free? I wanna hang out with you guys without Etay. I'm heading there at 8 near the coffee shop nearby, just text me back if you're going! ^-^

Ethan
Ah yeah sure! I'll ask Leo to come over too

With that, Ethan and I went to the park around 8 and saw Etay with (y/n) leaving the park. "Etahn, do you think this is set up?" I asked. "To be honest, I dont think (y/n) would really sound like that"  I scratched my head and wiped my again bloody mouth.