ch.5

(Heyo guys! Just wanted yall to know that I might not update often because of summer break! I'm enjoying my time right now with my fam!!! But that dosnt mean I'll stop updating ;P)

Coach blew the whisle walking towards the two on the ground. "Are you guys good enough to play?"  She asked. They both quickly got up and nodded . 

Your POV~~~~

I quickly nodded and started patting my knees from the nonexistent dirt that was on it.  The game played on; losing many groups/pairs. Many people being eliminated one by one. Until there was only 3 pairs left. Me and zack, Etay and his partner, and Leo with his partner. I turned and looked at Etay... hes definatly giving Zane a cold shoulder. "Hey doll! If I win then youuuu are going to sit in lunch with us- without Etay of course. " I turned to Leo from his voice. But let me just remind that it  REALLY ticked Etay off. "I- I really don't think you should say that!" I replied back at Leo.   In that moment, Etay caught the ball. Knowing he'd be disqualified,  he threw the ball instead of giving it to his partner. Aimed directly at Leo. But just in time he and his partner ducked leaving me the ball to spiral towards me. Not noticing Zane had already ducked, I got hit with the ball.
And may I be clear that it was a volleyball.
"(Y-y/n)!" Was probably the last thing I heard before the volleyball had contacted with my face.
Then everything blacked out...
.
.
.
.
~~~
~~~~
Arguing..I hear arguing
I opened my eyes which I wish I hadn't.
I was in my old bed..in my old house..with my old parents. Getting up from the bed, I walked towards the door. Hesitating to open the door.
When I opened it i saw a light. Smiles planted on a beautiful family.
Is it
No it cant be
Mom? Dad?..Etay?
Dad was holding me while mom was giving Etay a piggy back ride.  Everyone smiling, laughing, being a normal family.
But
Of course there's always a but
I saw everything tearing down. The white light glow disappeared and walls emerged from the ground only with us in it. Blood was seeping through the walls. Within a second I look back at our family to only see mother laying in the pool of her own blood. Father with a shotgun on his hand. Finally I look at Etay. But it wasn't Etay in that case. He was holding a knife with blood covered on him.
"Etay?" I reached my hand out but he instantly sliced my hand like it was nothing.

And I finally wake up.

Panting. Sweating. Back to reality I felt a hand on mine. I sat up and saw Zane on the bed asleep. I think I'm in the nurses office. "You're awake. That's good, I was getting worried."  Zane said. I chuckled at his nap-hair. "So what are you doing here?" I asked. Before he could answer, he reached up to my face causing me to back away. His hand was planted on my face softly. "You were crying, are you okay?" He said in a soft voice. "Y-yeah." Still I'm shock. He laughed at my reaction. "Coach told me to bring you to the infirmary. Oh and-" before he could finish, he was interrupted by someone I knew well enough.
"Well doll, I didnt know your little brother could throw a punch." Leo said. He had a bruise on his cheek and a bleeding lip. In all honesty it made him look hot.
Everyone turned when we heard footsteps. Etay appeared. Seeing Zane next to me probably ticked him off. "Tsk, let's go (Y/N) we're going home." He said grabbing my arm. "O-ow Etay we aren't in a rush-wait home? I thought we have to go to class.." I looked outside and saw the sun setting. "Its 5 (Y/N)" Zane said. "Exactly, so the faster we get back home, the faster their existence is less annoying."
"Okay okay. Bye Leo, bye Zane, thanks for watching over me." I smiled waving at them before Etay drags me across the halls.

~~~~~~~~~at home~~~~~~~~~~~
Etay and I got back home by 6:58.  "(Y/N), I need to speak with you. " Etay said. "What now, you just hit me with a ball and im starving" I complained.  He rolled his eyes. "Can't you make any female friends " he said "but all the girls dont want to be my friend.. they want to be YOUR well.. girlfriend.  They will just use me to get to you bro" I stated. I mean im not lying, it's true.  "I'm heading to the shower and dont bother me about friends, this is the first time I was actually make any in general." I said walking off.
I grabbed my clothes and towel into the bathroom starting the bath and threw a bath bomb in it becuase why not.

Etays POV ~~~~~~♡~~~~~~

Tsk those bastards think they can just take (Y/N) from me?! They better watch their backs especially that pink haired freak!
I walked into the bedroom and started punching the wall behind a picture of (y/n). A whole was created by my fists. A perfect spot to put my weapons to be honest. I hung the picture back on the wall so the whole stays hidden.
I hear the door opened and already knew who it was. "Fucking slut" I spew out. I heard laughter from my aunt and her new man. I creaked open the door to see what was happening. "On the couch...seriously. " I whispered to myself.
I closed the door back and went to sleep dreaming about (Y/N) and planning about what to do with... the intruders.

Your POV ~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~

I finally got out of the tub and changed into my pj.   I checked my phone on the counter and received a text message.

Unknown
Hi (Y/N)! I was wondering if you're busy tonight? Me and Eathan are gonna go hang out at the park, would or be fine if you kinda sneaked your way through without Etay?

You 
  Is this Leo? Since it's only 7:35 so I guess I could come within 5 minutes, is it the one near the coffee shop?

U

nknown
Yeah it me. The one and only ;) and yes it's that one.

You
Alright I'll be there soon

I closed my phone and and went to the room and saw Etay asleep already. I grabbed my purse and walked out the room to the front door ignoring whatever was happening on the couch.

5 min later~~~~~

I walked to the park and saw no one there so I decided to sit on the swing and wait for Ethan and Leo.

I checked my phone and it was 7:45 and I sighed. I was shivering from the cold because I had forgotten my jacket. Not just that but I expected them to be here quick.

I checked my phone again and saw it was 8:10. At this point I was freezing. I kept on think if I had left then they could have came and thought I was a bad friend. But after this whole time I was thinking...
Are they gay and is using me just to get to Etay? I chuckled at that thought.

I didnt bother to check my phone anymore. I began worrying if I had made a stupid decision. "So much for 'never keep a lady waiting'" I rolled my eyes and sneezed. I got up from the swing but instantly fell. My legs was freezing and so were my hands. Until I felt a jacket upon me. I looked up at a tall figure, obviously a males.
... "what are you doing here"