ch 3

Your pov

*ding dong*

"See it's alright now Etay, we have a new and better family" I said rining the door bell. Pretty much what happened was that we were sent back 'home' to get our clothe and belongings and then were sent to our aunts house.
"Oh look who's here! You must be (Y/N) and you must be Etay! Call me aunty zoe" Zoe, our aunty, gave a sly smirk but then appeared a man behind her. "Who is this babe?" I could already tell without looking, that Etay was cringing at the sight. "Oh just my nieces and nephew, they're moving in."
(Moments later they got their bedroom)
"Welp this is the room you guys will be sharing..."
.
.
.
.
I'm pretty sure the bathroom had more space than our room but I have nothing to complain about.
"Thank you aunty Zoe".  She nodded and closed the door.
"Well Etay let's unpack and actually make this feel like home okay!" I said in a cheerful way. Etays expression immediately came up.

Etay POV

"Well Etay let's unpack and actually make this feel like home okay!" (Y/N) said. I of course nodded. 
...
Maybe 20 minutes have passed and we've already finished putting our clothe away and decorated the room a little...by my favorite part was hanging a picture of (Y/N) next to my bed (it's a bunk bed so imagine next to him on the top bunk)
She looked so adorable and gorgeous. "Etay its already 9 I think you should sleep early, We'll continue working tomorrow early, Kay?"  (Y/N) said.  "Okay" I responded.

time skip

I woke up the my thirst for water so when i came down I saw (Y/N) sleeping.  She was adorable...too adorable I guess, which is why i must protect her.  I walked out of room dragging my teddy Bear with me to get a glass of water until a sound of squeaks was heard.

..0.0...

I walked away from the kitchen and towards the living room and saw Aunty Zoe... doing some weird techniques with a unknown man.  I choked on my water and dropped the glass which brought attention towards me..."I-im sorry!" I said rushing my way towards my room. "U-uh Etay darling!"  Aunt Zoe said.  She got off the man and wrapped a blanket around her body then grabbed my wrist.  "Please keep this a secret okay?!"  I was confused.  "I- well this- I was just...expressing my love towards him! Yeah that's it!" 

"...you do that..to express how you feel?  Like love?" I asked

"Mhm but uhh don't do it yet, maybe when your older than 15 kay? and PROMISE to keep this a secret"  She finally let go of her grip so i left and went back to my room annnnd eventually fell asleep

(HIS POOR VIRGIN EYESSSSS BLESS IT WITH HOLY WATER)