Explodo Doggo's Flame

Explodo Doggo: Never in a million years would I think that Deku would not only get laid but it happened before I did!!!

One Rocky Boi: If you were nicer maybe you'd get a girl.

Aux Mama: Yeah, Bakugou you're not a bad looking guy but it's the fact that you practically bully everyone that no one harbors romantic feelings towards you.

Explodo Doggo: Coming from the emo girl who makes fun of the guy she told me she likes.

Small Might: So... I just got told some Interesting news from All Might and Aizawa

Copy of Zuko: You said it wrong Midoriya, it's Dad-Might.

Cinnaravity: He seems to act like such a dad so it makes sense!

Pepto Mama: We should call him Dad-Might from now on, What's the news Mido?

Small Might: Apparently the girl from the league of villains has been brainwashed and now has recovered and is going through some serious psychiatric care. The thing that is the most alarming is that She wants to be a hero and Aizawa requested her to be put into our class.

@Class1-A Toga has No memory of the events of the training camp or of her former life as a villain, All Might and Nedzu want us to treat her like we would anyone else and to stress the point that she was not acting by herself but rather was being controlled.

Cinnaravity: That's heavy...

Kermit's Daughter: I don't know how to feel about this, I'm very conflicted.

Small Might: Just remember that she wants to be a hero and has no memory of what she has done as a villain.

Initial D: I also have been informed of the situation and that her psychiatrist says to refrain from saying anything against her quirk. She has been bullied from a young age because people called her a villain due to her powers. Aizawa says if he finds any evidence that we have been mean and rude to her due to the past she had No control over that person or persons will be expelled.

Hitoshi Shinso: Sounds like she'll be my best friend.

Pepto Mama: You hear that Bakugou? She's gonna be in our class and You like her~

The Spy: You must court her as Romantically as possible! I will provide the red wine, cooking and the accordian to set the atmosphere.

Explodo Doggo: Like hell I'm getting help from you extras! I'm doing this my way!

Cinnaravity: If you ever want a shot with her, you need to learn how to be nicer.

Small Might: Sooo... Guess what other news I have

Copy of Zuko: Did Endeavor get arrested? Killed? His quirk stolen?

Small Might: No, Eri has been adopted by Aizawa and I saw Shinso with them as well.

Hitoshi Shinso: Todoroki I swear if you ask that question.

One Rocky Boi: ArE YoU hIs SecRet LovE CHilD oR Something?

Explodo Doggo: Fuck you Shitty Hair! You beat me to it!!!

Small Might has added Himiko Toga to Class1-A chat.

Himiko Toga: h-hi... I-I'm sorry for what other me did to you.

Explodo Doggo: Listen Sweetheart, we're not holding what you did against you since you were under their control. I'm going to kill all those bastards just for you.