Kirishima's Pineapple

Small Might: So can anyone explain what I just witnessed?

Diabeetus: Basically Kirishima had brought a pineapple and said it was his favorite fruit.

Mezou Shouji: Bakugou said something about giving the pineapple a fair fight then attempted to inhale the thing leaves first.

Copy of Zuko: Then Aizawa asked what the fuck is going on before muttering something and leaving.

Small Might: Did he say why he had to leave so suddenly?

Cinnaravity: He just said something like: "Not today Satan" and then left canceling class today so yay free day I guess?

Bakugou Toga: he just noped on out of there

Aux Mama changed Lord Pichu's name to King Pikachu

King Pikachu: Bow to your new ruler for I have EVOLVED!!!

Aux Mama: I saw him in his room surrounded by at least 40 pikachu plushies while he was topless and had a plastic crown on his head.

One Rocky Boi: Question, if you had to give a theme to any of our teachers what would it be?

Diabeetus changed Mezou Shouji's name to Kakashipus.

Kakashipus: I'd say for Aizawa it would be "Fuck this shit I'm out"

Mama Momo: I have to agree with that one.

Small Might: For All Might I'd have to say the opening to One punch man: "The Hero"

Copy of Zuko changed Small Might's name to Secret Love Child.

Secret Love Child: I'm never gonna live this down will I

Copy of Zuko: Nope

Cinnaravity: Anyone see All Might's reaction to Zuzu accidentally calling him Dad in class?

Kermits Daughter: Didn't he just stare open mouthed at him?

Bakugou Toga: You're also forgetting that he vomited blood in response and just stared at Midori.

Alien Queen: Let's not forget when he found out about Midori and Ochako's relationship he poofed to his buff form and gave them a thumbs up.

Let Me Sleep: I need some advice and I'm not sure my dad can help with this seeing as he keeps ignoring Ms. Joke's advances.

Secret Love Child: Explain?

Let Me Sleep: You know that whited haired girl in Class 2-B? Yanagi Reiko?

Explodo Doggo: Isn't she that one poltergeist bitch? The one that can control souls and shit?

Let Me Sleep: That's her quirks name but that's not how it works, I have been developing feelings for her and I don't know what to say. He quirk let's her move stuff with her mind, bassically telepathy but it has no trace and looks like a ghost is moving it hence the name of her quirk.

Secret Love Child: Find out what food or drink she likes and ask her if she wants to go with you to get it. That worked for Ochako and I, I asked her out to go get some green and boba tea and we've been together ever since and that was 4 months ago now.

Let Me Sleep: Well I do know that she is extremely kind, but she doesn't show much emotion kinda like our Todoroki. She also likes Internet surfing like Reddit and Coffee which is something I can relate to.