Bakugou's Eating Habit

Explodo Doggo: Deku!!!

Secret Love Child: Here we go again... What is it?

Explodo Doggo: Tell me how the fuck you sent a soda can through four fucking walls!!!!

Cinnaravoty: He's stronger than All Might. Duh.

Copy of Zuko: Midoriya, Your father did that to once as well when he was at UA with Endeavor. When I was younger, he told me that All Might sent a soda can through one wall but not four.

Kermit's Daughter: What flavor was the soda?

Bakugou Toga: It was my coke can I had just opened, Deku literally just touched it with his elbow and poof gone! You owe me like 250¥ Deku!

Diabeetus: Was that why i got covered in coke today during training?

Flex Tape: That's what that was? All I saw as a red blur.

One Rocky Boi: It was almost as bad as when I asked him to punch me in my unbreakable mode.

Copy of Zuko: What percent was that when you hit the can? And Kirishima for that matter?

Mama Momo: I thought he said something like 65% or something

Secret Love Child: That was 27% actually, when I corpse launched Kirishima that was 34%, I still feel bad about that.

Explodo Doggo: Stupid deku and stupid strong quirk

Alien Queen: Uh-oh someone is jealous

The Spy: I think that muissure Bakugou may actually be envious of muissure Deku

Secret Love Child: That might explain the shouting

One Rocky Boi: Trading Explosion for Strength that breaks bones... 

Kakashipus: A little kid asked me if I could fly with my dupli arms today

Kakashipus: A little kid asked me if I could fly with my dupli arms today... I kinda want to find out.

Explodo Doggo: I can launch you into the sun we can find out that way. I've been wanting some Calamari for a while.

Bakugou Toga: You just ate like 20min ago!!!

Kermit's Daughter: Speaking of... Bakugou? Why were you eating an entire bell pepper the other day? I thought that was an apple.

Secret Love Child: I'm pretty sure that wasn't a bell pepper but something sinister

Explodo Doggo: My own creation... The Mega Death Pepper!!! It's the bastard spawn of some of the world's hottest peppers and a bell pepper for S I Z E!!!

Mama Momo: Should have figured he would name it something like that. I'm kinda scared to be in the same room with one of those things

Cinnaravity: was that the plant I saw when I was going to Deku's room?