Do you dream of me too?

Lilia

I never wanted to be rejected by someone so much. After that night literally everything changed. Our usual cuddle and movie time turned into full on make out sessions; not that i'm complaining but, this isn't how "just best friends" act. All because Emily kissed me at 2:46 A.M. on her rooftop.

I've questioned if we were more than friends in the back of my head ever since prom night really, but as time went on it got worse and worse. And now look at us. Emily continues to call me her best friend, and she's mine, but clearly there's something else going on that she REFUSES TO TALK ABOUT. Talk about gay panic.

                     Emily🥺: 2 New Messages

Emily🥺: can we hang out

Me: sure!! my place?

Emily🥺: if you want ig

Me: yay!!!! i miss you!!

Emily🥺: we hung out yesterday

Me: well it feels like forever
        Read 2:08 P.M.

        7:39 P.M.

Emily🥺: i'm here

Me: coming !!!!!!!!
       Read 7:40 P.M.

Whoever took my Emily and replaced her with this fraud needs to fess up. Now. She is literally like a robot. She has no reaction what so ever to anything, besides ******. We don't even fucking talk anymore, it's like we're sex crazed teenagers. (Even though we aren't having sex we do- similar things..) Anyways not the point. When we "hang out" she barely says anything and as soon as a door is closed her tongue is down my throat. I've completely given up on trying to talk to her about us because she's one hell of a kisser, but, I just need to grown a pair and talk to her about her true feelings.

After a couple of minutes of sitting in silence I got a look from Emily and decided maybe now is the time to kick Ghost and Minnie out. And per usual, before you could say 'boo', robot Emily was on top of me. I started to bounce back to reality when I felt Emily going south, we've only recently started taking our shirts off and she KNOWS how I feel about having your first time while not being a relationship. So I shoved her off of me, as hard as I could. I've never even actually intentionally hit someone (besides my brother) let alone shove the love of my life on to the floor. "Get out." was all I managed to get out. I kept myself together until she was completely out of my house.

And then I cried. For hours. I cried myself to sleep and eventually woke up to a blown up phone.

                  Emily🥺: 27 missed calls
                Emily🥺: 3 new messages

                9:43 P.M.
Emily🥺: Lilia i'm so sorry
Emily🥺: please answer me

    12:52 A.M.
Emily🥺: lilia?

Read 8:21 A.M.

I was about to make a big mistake and call her back, when I heard a knock on my door, "Sweetie are you awake? I tried to get in a few times but your door was locked" my mom said from behind the door. I immediately got to my feet and simply said "oh yeah I just watched a really sad movie and it kinda ruined my mood". She CLEARLY knew I was lying but didn't force it thank god, and just believed my bullshit excuse.

After a long awkward breakfast with my mom, I head upstairs and the first thing I do is delete Emily's phone calls and texts, and text my absolute best friend Maddie Ziegler. Ever since Maddie and her family moved into their own house out here in LA we haven't been able to hang out much, but we're like sisters. So I don't even have to introduce the topic, I just type out the whole thing and she'll know what to do.

10:53 A.M.

Maddie💞: omjfjjfhghfgjg
Maddie💞: you should've told me this EARLIER
Maddie💞: she's hanging w kenz rn.
Maddie💞: if i would've known i would've kicked her ass before she stepped foot into my home.
Me: she's with kenzie?????
Me: ok what do i do i cant stop thinking about this and i don't think i ever will
Maddie💞: yea she got here like an hour ago
Maddie💞: but honestly, just let her come to you, and don't allow her back in with open arms, she needs to know she hurt you and that she needs to acknowledge her true feelings
Maddie💞: and if she doesn't, she doesn't deserve you, you deserve someone that'll love and respect you no matter what
Maddie💞: i love you Lilia ❤️❤️
Me: thank you mads 🥺🥺 i love you more

Song for the chapter: Friends- Ed Sheeran