Explanation

This is an explanation of how the story will work. Hopefully it'll keep everyone from getting confused.

INSTAGRAM:

There are several different types of Instagram in this story.

EXO group: (@official_exo_insta) is pretty self explanatory, it's EXOs Instagram.
EXO individual: (see intro chapter for account names) where it's just every member, plus Yixing and Taemin, posting or commenting as themselves.
Secret Instagram: (see intro chapter for account names) is where Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Minseok(Xiumin), Junmyeon(Suho), and Jongin(Kai), have secret fan accounts of their "ships" and will post pictures of their crushes. Their fan accounts are very popular because they are able to get better pictures for obvious reasons (even helping each other get great pictures). The five of them know about each others fan accounts and will often comment on each others posts. The ones who the fan accounts are about do not know who runs the account but because the account is so popular, they will often get tagged or just randomly come across a post, and they will occasionally like or comment on it. Some might actually follow the fan account at some point in the story.
Random accounts: these are the random accounts that will comment on the group account, the individual accounts, and the fan accounts.

Group Chats:

EXO group chat: (see intro for chat user names) is the group chat of all the EXO members, including Yixing.
Secret group chat: (see intro for chat user names which are different than the ones they use in EXOs group chat) is the group chat of the five members who hold the secret fan accounts. As I mentioned before, they know about each others fan accounts and use this chat to talk privately about their crushes.

Author's Note:

This is a FAKE story, heavily based on FAKE Instagram accounts. There will be "ship wars" but please don't get mad at me. I think we can all agree that there are some asshats out there that post rude comments on their opposing ship fan pages and that's all I am trying to portray. Let me repeat that these comments are FAKE and I would never be disrespectful to other peoples opinions or ideas in real life.