XIUCHEN

Minseok(Xiumin) POV

Right after I get done with the groups "secret chat", I decide to check up on Jongdae. I'm pretty sure he saw that post and if he did, knowing Jongdae, I'm positive he's somewhere stewing in self doubt.

---------------------------------

eldest👴
Hey

                                            class_clown🤡
                                            Seen at 3:12pm

eldest👴
Jongdae

                                            class_clown🤡
                                            Seen at 4:36pm

eldest👴
Dae, I'm worried
please respond

                                            class_clown🤡
                                            Seen at 5:08pm

                                            class_clown🤡
                                                       (5:34pm)
                                                    Hey hyung
                                                             Sorry
                                        No need to worry

eldest👴
Too late
Are you alright?

                                            class_clown🤡
                                              ......I guess you
                                                 saw the post

eldest👴
Yes
Where are you?

                                            class_clown🤡
                                         On my way back
                                               to the dorm. I
                                          went for a walk.

eldest👴
Come to my room
when you get back.

                                            class_clown🤡
                                                          Alright

eldest👴
Be safe

                                            class_clown🤡
                                                 I will, hyung

-------------------------------------

As I waited for Jongdae to get back, I decided to run downstairs and put together a sweet treat for him. Kyungsoo had made some cupcakes earlier so I took one and put it on a large plate. I grabbed some fresh strawberries from the fridge and placed them around the cupcake, doing my best to make it look even and pretty.

I also put some whip cream and chocolate sauce in separate bowls for dipping.

I grab everything and head back upstairs, giving a swift kick to Sehun's shin when he tried to take a strawberry. I set everything down before hurriedly running downstairs again to grab us some sprite and soju.

Once I'm in my room again, I check to make sure everything is in its place. I put in a movie that always cheers Jongdae up, making it so that when I hit play it starts right where I want it.

It's not much longer after I sit down on my bed that there's a knock at my door.

Knock knock.

"Come in."

Jongdae walks in and I see him smile a bit in surprise. I walk over to him and give him a hug before I drag him over to where I have everything set up and pull him down with me to sit on the floor.

His smile widens when he sees everything I've done. "What's all this for?"

"To cheer you up, pabo." I lightly punch his shoulder.

He chuckles and blushes a little. "Thanks hyung, you didn't have to do all of this."

"I know I didn't have to Dae but I wanted to. Those idiots upset you and I'm not okay with that."

He sighs. "I should be used to it by now and besides, it's not like they are wrong."

"Jongdae, how many times do I have to tell you how beautiful you are before you start believing it?"

"Hyung, you are just saying that because you are my best friend."

I sigh, taking the cupcake off the plate and handing it to him. "Actually........I shouldn't say that because you're my best friend."

Out of the corner of my eye I see his head snap up to look at me. I can feel his stare burning into me. I clear my throat, knowing I'm blushing, but I ignore it and pour us both a drink.

I pass him his drink and grab a strawberry for myself, dipping it into the chocolate before popping it into my mouth. I lean back against my bed and hit play for the movie.

I side glance at Jongdae and see that he is blushing as well. A huge smile is on his beautiful face when he also leans back against my bed to watch the movie.

I smile too and hope that now he will believe me when I tell him he's handsome.

To be continued....