CHANSOO

BaekHunnie94, xiuchen_luv, kaimin_shinee, SulayMeDown and 19

BaekHunnie94, xiuchen_luv, kaimin_shinee, SulayMeDown and 19.8k others liked this

myBooChanSoo don't just get you a man who will sing to you, get you a man who will sing with you.

....view all 8679 comments

Chando03 aww....they look so in love
KyungieChan1 Kyungsoo looks like he wants a piece of the Chan Chan Man
BaekHunnie94 ^^ 😂😂 "the Chan Chan Man"
myBooChanSoo ^^^😂 Oh my God @KyungieChan1 
New2kpop the little one does not seem to be impressed
kaimin_shinee @New2kpop nah he is, he just always looks like that
Kaisoo_is_life05 he looks unimpressed because he fucking hates Chanyeol. Chanyeol keeps annoying him and getting between him and Kai.
Chansoo4ever ^ 😠 bullshit ya dumb hoe!! Kyungsoo loves Chanyeol!!
SulayMeDown @Kaisoo_is_life05 that is not true and completely unnecessary.
xiuchen_luv @Kaisoo_is_life05 this is a Chansoo fan page. Please leave if you are just here to cause problems.
kaimin_shinee @Kaisoo_is_life05 No. Just absolutely no.
True2Chansoo I think he's looking at Chanyeol like he's his whole world
myBooChanSoo ^^💓 😊

_________________________________________

Chanyeol POV

I put my phone down with a sigh. Sometimes I wish I hadn't created a Chansoo Instagram fanpage. I did it because I needed an outlet for all of my feelings. Well, that and I want to convert all the other Kyungsoo shippers to Chansoo. Especially those pesky Kaisoo shippers because there are more of them than there are Chansoo shippers and Kyungsoo is mine, damn it.

It'd be easier to not give a shit if Kyungsoo would love me back though. Sometimes I think he does and then other times I'm pretty damn sure he wants to kill me. He's about as easy to read as Latin so who the hell knows what the penguin is feeling.

Sigh.

'How pathetic am I?' I think to myself. 'I'm sitting here in my room, alone, just waiting for Kyungsoo to get home so that I can see his face before I go to sleep, maybe we can eat together beforehand. God, how fucking sad is that?'

I lie back on my bed and think about Kyungsoo's squishy face and wonder when he'll get back. I rarely ask him where he's going when he leaves, which he doesn't do often, because I don't want to be clingy and annoying.

Unfortunately, I think back on what that kaisoo-er wrote and grimace. I really hope he doesn't see me that way. The others assure me he doesn't, especially Kai, who knows how much the Kaisoo-ers bother me.

God, I'm hungry. I didn't eat dinner in hopes that Kyungsoo might cook something and eat with me. Kyungsoo is the most talkative when he cooks and eats. Granted what he talks about is the food and how he's making it but still, he talks and I love hearing his deep and soothing voice.

I feel my phone vibrate and I see that I have a new message.
_______________________

blow_me_away 🌬
Hey Chan Chan Man!
Did you get the email about the
photo shoot being moved up to
7am instead of 9am tomorrow?

                                            MYpenguin🐧
                                     WTF! No!! Are you
                           serious!? That means we
                       will have to be up by 5am!!

blow_me_away 🌬
Aw, don't worry princess!
Just make sure you get some
sleep. Oh and make sure your
boyfriend knows too.

                                            MYpenguin🐧
                                 First of all, I'll make
                         sure 'Soo knows. Second,
                                  who are you calling
                       princess? You are a bottom
                           not me, so if anyone is a
                       princess it's you my friend.

blow_me_away 🌬
Gasp! 😤
Here I am, trying to be
a good best friend, and
making sure you know
about the schedule change.
Tsk. Tsk. Oh and I am a
switch bitch and don't you
ever forget it!!

                                            MYpenguin🐧
                                        😂 LMFAO!! Okay
                                 I'm sorry!! You, Byun
                              Baekhyun, are the best
                            friend that ever existed!

blow_me_away 🌬
Damn right!

                                            MYpenguin🐧
                                       Thanks Baek! See
                                   You in the morning.

blow_me_away 🌬
😁✌
                        ___________________________

As I set my phone aside I hear the dorm's front door open and close. I jump up and look in the mirror, fixing myself up a bit, before "casually" walking downstairs.

I know it's Kyungsoo because all the other members are already here and in bed.

We cross paths in the hallway in front of the stairs and I play it cool.

"Oh hey 'Soo-ah, you just getting back?"

He lifts an eyebrow and looks at me. "Yes, did you need something?"

"Me? No, no, no.....no."

He nods and goes to head up the stairs.

"Oh wait!! There is something actually!"

He turns back around and looks at me, waiting. Fuck, his stare is so hott!

"Um, I just wanted to make sure you got the email about tomorrows schedule change. Some of us didn't get it. Also, have you eaten?" I ask the last part hesitantly.

"Yeah, I did get it. Thanks for checking. And yes, I've already eaten."

I try to hide my disappointment. "Oh, okay, good."

He starts to turn around again but hesitates and looks back at me.

"Did you eat Chanyeol?"

"Oh, um, no I didn't. I'll just eat some cereal now or something."

He frowns. "Why didn't you eat?"

I sigh and decide to be somewhat honest. "I thought I'd wait until you got home and see if you had eaten or not. You know, that way you wouldn't have to eat alone or whatever." I feel my cheeks heat up.

I can't swear to it, but I think I saw Kyungsoo's face soften. I watch as he turns all the way back around and comes towards me. My breath catches when he takes my hand in his and pulls me to the kitchen.

"Come on, I'll make you something."

I gasp and look at him with a huge smile on my face. "Really!?"

"Really." He smiles back at me and I swear to God I nearly passed out.

To be continued...