Chapter 15

Rain had started to lash down from the sky. Striking my skin in piercing harsh blows. I sat huddled in ball. I had only been here a short while as through the sheet of rain a panting and soaking wet Roger found me. He didn't say anything, just simply sat next to me and wrapped his arms gently around my shoulders. He sat holding me as I shook uncontrollably. He held me as hot, thick tears poured down my face. He peppered my face with kisses wiping the tears away with his soft lips. He didn't say anything he did just what I needed, be there. After a short while, he spoke rain trailing down his face and wetting his hair in soggy strands. He cupped my face in his hands brushing my cheeks gently with both thumbs.

"How about we go back to the trailer? I asked the boys to stay out, to give you some space" He whispered softly in to my hair. I nodded my head, incapable of speaking and wove my fingers through his. He pulled me up from the grassy bank and we walked through the pouring rain in silence. I held his hand tightly, my knuckles fading to a sheet white. We reached Roger and Brain's trailer and he quietly swung the door open. I looked at Roger, he had a soft look of worry on his face. His hair hung dripping to a beat on to the soft carpet below. He brushed his hair from his face, his fingers trailing to squeeze some water from the ends. He caught me looking at him and lifted his fingers to stroke my hair gently. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned up, seeing perfect droplets of water roll carelessly down his cheek. I leaned in my lips brushing softly. After a short while we both calmed and we broke off both of us a little breathless

"I am so lucky" I said tucking his wet hair behind his ear.

"Why?" He smirked

"Because I have you. You are always there, I trust you" I smiled shyly

"Oh god I love you Evelyn Lily"

"I love you Roger Taylor"

I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled myself closely to crash in to him. As we crashed together and his hands immediately curved round my ass, squeezing it firmly. I smirked up at him teasingly all of my fear and upset forgotten. I had one mission now.

"Help me forget Roger, please" 

"Are you sure darling?" I nodded and he smiled discarding his jacket and then pulling his shirt over his heat. Watching me as my eyes trailed down his perfect torso

SMUT WARNING : IM SORRY PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO STOP

Roger grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom, I smiled at him and teasingly began to strip off. Lifting my top slowly over my head. I threw it across the room and then turned around giving him a good view of my ass as I slipped my floaty trousers down past my hips. Throwing them across the bathroom. I turned around and undid the buckle to the belt Roger was wearing. Getting down on my knees and I slowly unzipped his fly with my teeth. He chuckled smirking down at me. I continued slipping his underwear off using only my teeth. I stood back up to meet him, allowing him a clear view as I dropped my bra and panties.

 I smirked taking his hand as he helped me step in to the shower. He turned on the water, the warm liquid immediately pouring over my body as I was forced underneath the showerhead. Roger picked up the nearest bottle of lotion and slathered mercilessly over my soaking body, I moaned as his fingers brushed between my legs and in to my soft folds. He smirked at me watching as my head fell back in pleasure. He grabbed my hips and spun me around so I was no longer under the shower head. He looked at me rubbing his hands all over his body and lavishly running them his soaking hair. I licked from his chest down to his cock and took it in my mouth.  He groaned his hands immediately coming to play in my hair. I sucked him gently at first, my tongue dancing around the tip. I felt him twitch inside me in response. I obliged hollowing my cheeks and taking his cock deep until it hit the back of my throat. His groans drifted through the steaming air. Strings of praise flew from his mouth as the hot  water trickled over both of us.