Chapter 39 - Finale

The energy was beyond electic as the boys bounded on to the stage. Supercharged with this new surge of energy. Roger gave me a quick wink as he climbed on to the drum risers. His blonde hair glinting with the golden tint of the afternoon sunlight. No sound had even been made by the boys, yet the atmosphere was unlike anything I had ever experienced. The crowd seemed almost hypnotized by these four men presented before them. Freddie played a few chords and the crowd responded in a gleeful uproar. Until he smiled into the nearest camera and blew a kiss. Before striking the unforgettable chords of 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. I placed my hand on my heart as Freddie's voice soared through the arena.

I had never seen the boys play like their life depended in it, until tonight. Roger could hardly wipe the smile from his lips as his sparkling sapphire eyes lit up in awe of the response they were receiving. What seemed like a million voices booming every word of the song back to them, they were all so happy, it was melting my heart. As Freddie was belting out Bohemian Rhapsody I couldn't help a few tears rolling down my cheek. I had helped these boys make it to where they are today. Mary, who was standing beside me along with her new boyfriend squeezed my hand. A similar expression upon her beautiful face as she watched Freddie in his prime.

Brian was ecstatic and John could hardly keep still as he playfully bounced around the stage. And Roger,he looked as beautiful as the night I'd first met him. His hair flying wildly around the drum kit (I wanted him to grow it a little longer). He was grinning wildly, his veins pulsing with every single downbeat he played. I was still in awe of him, I couldn't help myself.

A little boy, Roger always wanted a son. One he could take to the park, put in his shoulders and teach to play the drums. He was amazing with kids, it was adorable. Claire too, she would be so excited at the prospect of being an aunt. But I was still so young, for god sake I rode a motorcycle here, MY motorcycle. My career had just taken off, I wasnt willing to end it already. The press would have notice soon too, and the fact Roger and I weren't married would fuel the scandal they would spin from it.

I don't want to give up who I am, I'm Evelyn Lily. I've finally made something of myself, have a loving and beautiful boyfriend and people I can trust around me. I needed to tell something. It was getting to hard to bear, the scream of Brian's guitar echoed in my head as I absent mindedly danced to the music. I grabbed holly by the wrist as she was standing closest to me, the other girls whipped their heads round attention focused on me.

"Okay guys, I have something to say. Do NOT over react okay" I paused "I'm just gonna say it, I'm pregnant"

"YOU WHAT"

"NO WAY"

"I KNEW YOU HAD A NICE GLOW"

"OH GOD HOW GORGEOUS ARE THE BABIES GOING TO BE"

"WAIT, IT'S ROGER'S RIGHT?"

I laughed as they all engulfed me in a huge bear hug whilst simultaneously the boys set came to an end

"Does Roger know yet?" Mary whispered

"No, not yet. I'm telling him tonight" I smiled, enthused by their reaction "So just keep it to yourself right now" they all murmured agreements in unison. The crowd continued their animalistic roar until the last note was bashed out by Roger and the crowd's roar became animalistic in response

"Now darlings, I need you to quiet down" Freddie boomed into the mic, the crowds noise immediately subsided and they all drank in every ounce of Freddie's speech

"We have a very special woman here tonight" Freddie smiled looking at me, I turned to look behind me, no one was there. Oh shit

"The very beautiful and immensely talented. Evelyn Lily eveyone" I stage hand pushed me on stage as Freddie grabbed my wrist. I desperately looked back at Roger as the crowd once again surged in to a fiery uproar. I was a blurred mess as I tumbled on stage.