Chapter Four

Maddie's POV
"What the fuck Jabez?" I say while walking out of the Frozen Yogurt place. I look at him with a dirty ass look. "Listen, I didn't want to seem like a loser because Vanessa moved on & I've haven't." He says.
"That doesn't give you the fucking right to use Maddie as a prop just so that you can have your fucking way." Don says back. Jabez looked kind of sad & confused. It seems as if he didn't know what he did. As we are walking back to the parking lot, something popped into my head. "Jabez, quick question." He looks at me. "Is that why you were flirting with me?" He looks at me & scratches his curly headed hair. I look him with ANOTHER dirty look. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?"
"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?" Don says. Don starts walking towards Jabez. "You" Pushes. "Are" Pushes. "A" Pushes. "Fucking" Pushes. "BITCH!" Pushes. Jabez grabs Don, "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Jabez yells.

"YOU ARE A BITCH, YOU THINK YOU CAN GET ANYTHING YOU WANT? JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A PRETTY BOY? YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I LIKED MADDIE & YOUR BITCHASS RUINED IT FOR ME." Don yells back.

We all got silent. This was awkward. Very, Very Awkward. I never got the hint that Don liked me. He never really showed it. I look at Don, whole Jabez looks at me. Jabez let go of Don & Don fixed his shirt up.
"I'm taking a Uber, because there is no way I can ride with both of you guys." I say.

I grab my phone and turn around & leave the parking lot.

Today was interesting.