Chapter Five

Jabez's POV
It was a Saturday morning & it's been one week since I haven't talked to Don nor Maddie. Everything seemed out of place. I should've never gotten myself involved with Maddie or Don. I just felt like a bih. However, Vanessa actually hit me up yesterday & said "oMg, I cAn'T bEliEve yOu & mAdDie aRe DaTiNg, aRE yoU gUys GOinG tO dResS uP fOr cOuPlE'S dAy oN mOnDaY? Not the exact way I said it but that's what my head translated it to be. I didn't answer her back because what do I say to my ex that happily moved on & I'm still butthurt over like lil bih. As I'm laying in bed & looking through social media. I get a text from Maddie on snap.

Maddie 💁🏼‍♀️: So, Vanessa is texting me about Couple's day. So, you better come up with a plan to tell her you were LYING, the whole time 🙂.

I laugh at the text, what a bitch.

Jabez 🥵: Okay, well, you see. I can't just go & tell her "Hey Vanessa, just to let you know I was lying the whole time to not make myself seem like a lil bih"

Maddie was typing but however, her bitmoji kept leaving the chat & then going back on the chat.

Maddie 💁🏼‍♀️: This is the last fucking thing I will ever be doing to you, to save your dumbass. I had an idea. We should fake date to convince Vanessa that YOU aren't a "LiL biH."

I look at that text & instantly a smile spread across my face. I got out of bed & jumped out of bed & started happily dancing.

"Let's hit that bih" I said while hitting the "WoAh"

Jabez 🥵: BET! You are fucking smart. I love youuuuuuuuu 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

Maddie 💁🏼‍♀️: Love is strong word. But we should link to discuss this more.

Damn, she already trynna link? We already look like a fine ass couple.

Jabez 🥵: Bettt. Aren't you a basic white girl? Let's go to Starbucks at 2?

Maddie 💁🏼‍♀️: Shut the fuck up 😂😂. And to our local Starbucks we goooooo.

Jabez 🥵: Bet. I'll pick you up at 1:50. Drop the addy.

Maddie 💁🏼‍♀️: *Sends Location*

Jabez 🥵: BETTT

Now I got to find a nice ass outfit to impress my "Shorty."

E N D  O F  C H A P T E R  F I V E