Chapter 2|Shitstar

When I got home, I decided to text my sister Ellie, because she was my only friend. I mean I needed advice from someone. Noah Schnapp just said I had an amazing voice and was begging me to say who I was.

(Potatohead🥔= you. Shitstar🌸🥑= your sister)

Potatohead🥔:
Hello creep

Shitstar🌸🥑:
WhAT dO YOu wANt!?

Potatohead🥔:
Oh jeez chill I just wanted some advice SHITSTAR

Shitstar🌸🥑:
OH
What?

Potatohead🥔:
Okay so have you heard that cover everybody is talking bout?

Shitstar🌸🥑:
Uhm!?
Is that even a question bish?
Ofc I have you lil stupid ho

Potatohead🥔:
CHILL
I JUST ASKED
BUT ON TO THE SUBJECT
So if I said I uploaded it would you believe me
or do you need proof you stupid big ho

Potatohead changed shitstar's name to Stupid big ho👼🏼💅🏼💃🏼
Stupid big ho👼🏼💅🏼💃🏼 changed potatohead🥔's name to Stupid lil ho👼🏼🐸

Stupid big ho👼🏼💅🏼💃🏼:
HA!
i need proof
IM COMING FOR YOU AND I DONT
BELIEVE YOU BTW

A little later my sister stormed into my room. "Where's the proof?", she said. "BE PATIENT YOUR LITTLE CHILD", I replied. I took my laptop and went on YouTube. First of I played the song. Then a sang a little part of it. She just looked at me a little confused. "Look at the profile," I said. Then I logged in on the profile. She stared at me in shook. "Oh. OH! I HAVE A FAMOUS LITTLE SISTER! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE!?" She shouted. "I ONLY POSTED IT YESTERDAY, DID YOU EXPECT ME TO TELL YOU WHEN I UPLOADED THE VIDEO?" I said, maybe a little loud. "You could have told me this morning" she replied. "Yeah, but I forgot all about it. I first realized it when some girls at the school talked about it." I said. My sister just replied "oh. If i were you i would post a face reveal video, where you also mention your Instagram". "But—", I said. "NO BUTS. Your cover got viral and people absolutely love it. This is serious Y/N. You can maybe even get a singing career out of this", Ellie said. "Fine, I'll do it", I replied. "But you will help me get ready". "Deal", she said.

.......

About an hour and a half, we were ready to start filming. When Ellie started filming I started to talk. "Hey guys. Y'all probably know me as the one who made this cover of youth, the song by Shawn Mendes. Since my voice blew up and went viral I decided I would do a face and name reveal. So this is my face. Probably not what you expected. But I'm a human. Not everybody's the Instagram model. But as I said before I will also say what my official Instagram is. My Instagram is @Y/N_Y/L/N", I looked at Ellie, and she made this absolutely ridiculous face. I couldn't help it but laugh. "Sorry, my sister just made this really silly face," I started. "On to the subject, uhm I never even expected just two different people to hear my cover. And when I was at school and then heard everybody talk about, I freaked out. It was crazy. I mean it is crazy. My parents don't even know it yet. But don't worry they will. And to the people in my class, it was the reason I bursted out. But guys you have no idea how much this mean to me. I have dreamed of this since I was a little kid. That's all. Bye." And Ellie stopped recording. "Now we just need to upload it", she said. And then we uploaded it. A few minutes later there was already so many people who saw it. And my Instagram blew up.

This is short I know, but I'm at chapter 5 now and that's probably the longest I've ever read. I thought I would post a new chapter since I don't even know if the first chapter got any reads. Soooo enjoy