Chapter 12| "A ray of fucking sunshine🌞✨"

Y/N was standing outside her house. Thinking how much her life had changed these past few weeks. It was crazy how one single cover could change so much in just a couple of weeks. Now she had thousands of fans out there. And friends too. Not thousands but still. One of them maybe a little more than a friend. She was waiting for her dad to come with her. Just standing in deep thoughts. Suddenly she heard the front door of her house open and then close. She kept staring out into the air. "What are you thinking about?" Her dad asked. "Oh. It's nothing," she said slowly drifting into reality, "Or... it is something". "Then what is it?" Her dad asked again. "I'm just thinking about how much my life has changed because of that video. Not in a bad way though." She replied. "Okay then. Come let's drive! You don't want to be late do you?" Her dad teased with a slight smile. "No! Of course not." Y/N laughed.

.......

Y/N and her dad was standing outside the huge building Y/N yesterday had been told by professionals that her voice was fascinating, unique and amazing. She couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by all those happy feelings. This was her new life. "Are you ready to go inside?" Her dad asked. "Yes! Why wouldn't I." She replied with an enthusiastic voice. The father and daughter walked into the building. Y/N showed her father the correct room to be in and they met the others. They got to work.

It went better than expected so the team decided to take a break. Y/N was already missing her friends so she decided to text them. Surprisingly they didn't respond. They must be busy she thought. She couldn't help it but wonder if they were up to something. She then texted Noah, hoping he would respond.

A ray of fucking sunshine🌞✨
Hiiiiii Kennedy
Oh jeez
What a cheesy nickname I've got

Kennedy👨🏼‍💼🧠
I thought u would like it
But oh well
IM NOT CHANGING IT
WAIT
Why does my nickname have the smilies 👨🏼‍💼🧠 behind?

A ray of fucking sunshine🌞✨
WhY dOeS mY nIcKnAmE hAvE tHe SmIlIeS 🌞✨ bEhInD
*voice cracks multiple times*

Kennedy👨🏼‍💼🧠
I CANT HELP IT
IM A TEENAGE BOY AND TEENAGE BOYS HAVE VOICE CRACKS
I thought we were friends

A ray of fucking sunshine🌞✨
You wouldn't survive without me
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Kennedy👨🏼‍💼🧠
You bet

A ray of fucking sunshine🌞✨
You bEt

Kennedy👨🏼‍💼🧠
YoU bEt

A ray of fucking sunshine🌞✨
yOu bEt

Kennedy👨🏼‍💼🧠
YOU MF BET

A ray of fucking sunshine🌞✨
yOu (!#) bEt

Kennedy👨🏼‍💼🧠
STOP
YOU'RE TAKING THIS TOO FAR

A ray of fucking sunshine🌞✨
I CANT HELP IT
BA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
AH
HA
HA
HA