Chapter 8|"My name's noah" 1:2

People who can be silent together, without having the awkward silence, is the ones who belong together.

I was standing alone with my phone. Millie needed to go to the bathroom and so did Sadie. Millie probably asking Sadie "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT Y/N SADIIIIEEE" sounding like an excited 5 year old. As always. They left me here all alone. Somebody texted me. On Instagram.

@noahschnapp
I never got a sneak peak on your new song.
I'm dissapointed

@Y/N_Y/L/N
I don't even know what it's gonna be about sooooo
Kinda hard to give you a sneak peak

@noahschnapp
Then a sneak peak of any other of your songs
If you're gonna be a songwriter to then I guess you have something
PRETTY PLEASE!?

@Y/N_Y/L/N
yes
I do
But not for you
OOOOOHH THAT RHYMES
IM
A
GENIUS

@noahschnapp
I'm a bigger genius than you
BUT COME ON
SERIOUSLY!?
I feel bad for myself

@Y/N_Y/L/N
you have to waaaaiiiit
I'm sorry
But it's against my personal space
SHSJJSKSKSKSJ

@noahschnapp
Seriously?
Pulling the "IM SO SHY PROTECT ME" card?
I'm sorry for trying to break your personal space rules
:(

@Y/N_Y/L/N
No problem:)
You'll maybe get a sneak peak someday

"WHO ARE YOU TEXTING?" a British girl voice shouted right next to my ear following another girl voice saying "we need to knoooooooow!". I quickly put my phone out of sight for the redhead and the British girl. "No one" I said with a smile. "Then why does my eyes see a different thing?" Sadie said. "I don't know. Maybe you need glasses!" I said as a child who just figured out how to do some crazy thing. "AW COME ON!" Millie said sounding almost similar to Ava (her sister). Both Millie and Sadie looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Fine!" I bursted out. "IWASTEXTINGNOAHOK?" I said hoping they wouldn't understand. Millie looked at me like I was an idiot and said "wha—-". "NOAAAAAAAAAH! COME OVER HEREEEE" Sadie broke her off. I knew this was going to be hella awkward. The thing is I can text with boys BUT IF THERES ONE SINGLE THING I CANT DO then it's talking to boys in real life. I'm always making it awkward. Noah came closer to us. I was about to pass out. He was so handsome. "What's going on over here? It sounds fun!" He said with a slight smile. "Oh Millie! I need to talk to you about Nate. ASAP!" Sadie said. At first Millie didn't get it. Afterwards her face lightened up. "OK FOLLOW ME" she said and then both Sadie and Millie left me alone with Noah. I looked down on the floor. I think I was blushing. Watching my chance with a boy slowly go away. As always. "Come on! Don't make this more awkward than it is. It's not that bad." Noah said with a smirk trying to break the silence. "Okay so let's do this all over. My name is Noah. I'm fourteen years old. I'm an actor. AND I LOVE GOGO SQUEEZE!" Noah said. "Now it's your turn". "Okay. Uhm. My name is Y/N, I'm 13 years old. I'm a singer I guess? Idk. This is ridiculous we already know each other!" I said laughing. "No it isn't! See? You laughed! I'm just trying to make a conversation with you! Don't you wanna hang out with me?" He asked. "No! That's not what I meant! You're so weird!" I said. "It's boring being normal, so I'll take that as a compliment!" He laughed. "LETS PLAY A GAME!". "YES, GOOD IDEA KENNEDY. Your name is Kennedy now." I informed him so that he wouldn't be confused. "What? Kennedy? Okay then." He answered. I was so thankful for him starting the conversation.

THANKS FOR 100 READS BUBBAS! I have been in such a good mood today and this chapter isn't the last chapter I will post this weekend! I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS AND I HAVE BEEN IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD SINCE LAST NIGHT AND I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!
OK I WILL STOP NOW

Stay tuned bubbas!

~super excited and happoy Julie💖

(BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA)