Chapter 3|The manager

We were sitting at the dinner table (my mom, my dad, me and my sister). "Anything exciting today?", my dad asked. My mom looked like she was about to say something, but before she could, I said, "Yeah actually Ellie and I wanted to tell you guys something," while looking at Ellie nervously. "Okay. Well go off", my mom said smiling. "Okay, it might be hard to believe so just be prepared okay? It is kind of crazy. But it's nothing bad though. Don't worry." Ellie started.
"I'm kind of... famous?" I said. "Y/N this isn't funny", my mom said with a worried face. "Exactly mom! This is not funny at all! Y/N IS famous. And we're NOT pranking you." Ellie said as the supportive sister she is. "Wait. So you're saying your sister actually is famous?" My dad said. "How did this happen?". "Well, it is a long story, but I am guessing we have enough time. Yesterday when I was home alone, I recorded a video of myself singing a song called youth. Or I only recorded my voice. And when I was in school this morning, I overheard a conversation between some girl from the school. And that's how I found out my cover went viral". I started. "So people don't know how you look?" My mom broke me off. "Just listen to the story mom!" Ellie said with an annoyed tone in her voice. "When I got home I told Ellie everything, and she told me to do a face and Instagram reveal. So we did and uploaded it. A few seconds later thousands of people had already seen it. And people just started to follow my Instagram. And now I have 9.3 million followers on Instagram. Even a few of them are celebrities." I stopped talking. Hoping my parents would support me in this. "I don't know what to sa—-", my mom started but a ringing phone broke her off. I quickly went to answer the phone, which btw was my phone.

(Bold is you, unbold is the other person)

"Is this Y/N Y/L/N?"

"Yes, why?"

"As you probably already know, you've become really famous lately."

"Yes that's true."

"As Shawn Mendes manager I would like to say, that he is pretty impressed of your cover"

I tried to stay calm but it was hard. The rest of my family just kept watching me while I was talking.

"R-really?"

"Yes miss, can you check your mailbox. That's where the rest of the info is."

"Of course."

"Have a good day miss."

And then he ended the call. I quickly opened "mail" on my phone.

Don't feel like this is getting any reads. But HOWEVER I will STILL be finishing it🥴
       🤠
___||____
   / ✊🏼_/
   \_✊🏼