LYRICAL WEEK: Miss You •Luna X Fe/Male!Reader •

Let me explain. Lyrical week is when I write stories based on the song, the meaning of the song or the title. I hope you enjoy this.
P.S: I may not know some of the lyrics also I'll be replacing curse words with other words.

Song by: Louis Tomlinson
,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,
Luna P.O.V

Is it my imagination
Is it something that I'm taking
All the smiles that I'm faking
Everything is great
Everything is flipping great

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if Y/N and I never broke up. Though we are still friends, I still want to get back with them. I sigh. This is so hard for me. I wonder how they feeling about this whole situation. Are they depressed like me? Are they hoping to get back together with me? I've always imagine that in the future, we would already be married and living our perfect life, but now I don't even think it would happen.

Ever since Y/N and I broke up. I've been putting a fake smiles on my face. All those laughs, they are never real. I always tell myself 'everything is great. Everything is still great.' So why am I still acting like this?

Going out every weekend
Staring at the stars on the ceiling
Hollywood friends, gotta see them
Such good time, I believe it this time

Maybe I'll have fun tonight with all of my friends. Maybe it'll help get my mind off things. I don't have to fake a smile. I know it's gonna be fun. I don't have to fake a laugh. I know it's gonna be fun because all of my friends will be there.

Tuesday night, glazed over eyes
Just one more pint or five
Does it even matter anyways?

It's a Tuesday night and I'm a bar with my friends. I know I shouldn't be here, but I need to release some stress. "Can I get a whiskey?" I asked the man. He nod and went straight to pouring my drink. After he finish, he handed me the whiskey and i hurry drank it. "May I have five more please?" I asked the waiter. He nods and went to pouring again. "I think to much is not good for you." My friend Sam told me. I shrugged. "It doesn't matter." Right?

We're dancing on table
And I'm off my face
With all of my people
And it couldn't get better they say

We're singing til' last call
And it's all auto tune
Should be laughing, but there's something wrong
And it hits me when the lights goes off

"This is the best night ever!" I shouted drunkenly as I was dancing on the table. I know I was gonna regret this the other day, but might as well enjoy it for now. "This couldn't get any better!" One of my friends shouted, laughing. We started to sing drunkenly. Some were singing, some Were laughing. Someone decided to turn off the lights as everyone was still having fun. But then I realized.

Crap, maybe I miss you

I actually did miss Y/N.

Just like that and I'm sober
I'm asking myself is it over
Maybe I was lying when I told ya
Everything is great
Everything is flipping great

It was the next day and I was still sober. I put my hand on my head, making my hand hold my head, from the headache that was forming. "Is this over yet?" I kept asking myself over the past week. "Is this a dream? If it is, why haven't I wake up?" I clutched my forehead in frustration.

And all of these stars and the feelings
Doesn't matter if you don't need them
I've been checking my phone all evening
Such a good time I believe it this time

"Hey, luna? You ok?" Lori asked me. I looked  at her and smiled. "Yeah, I'm good. Why?" I questioned her. She shrugged. "You've been checking your phone all evening. Are you still thinking about Y/N?" Lori asked me. I stared at my phone before looking at her. "It doesn't really matter." I said before walking off into my shared room.

Tuesday day night, glazed over eyes
But one more pint or five
Does it even matter anyways?

We're dancing on table
And I'm off my face
With all of my people
And it couldn't get better they say

We're singing til' last call
And it's all auto tune
Should be laughing but there's something wrong
And it hits me when the lights go on

Crap, maybe I miss you

Now I'm asking my friends how to say I'm sorry
They say life give you time, there's no need to worry
And we can't even be on the phone now
And I can't even be with you alone now

I was over at Sam's house playing with my guitar. A question then swept its way up into my mind. "Hey, sam." I call out to her. She looked at me from her guitar and smiled. "What is it luna?" "I was wondering... How am I suppose to say sorry to Y/N?" Sam shook her head. "Don't worry luna. Life will give you time. You don't have to worry." Sam answered. A smile crawled its way up unto my face. I then soon stand up. "I'll be right back." I walked out of Sam's room and into her bathroom. I took out my phone and dial Y/N number. 'please pick up.' I told myself. Couple calls and they still haven't picked up. I sigh. We don't even hang out any more. What are we Y/N? Are we even still friends? Are we now... Strangers?

Ahh, things changes
We were in love now we're strangers
When I feel it coming up, I just throw it
Get another two shots 'cause it doesn't matter anyways

We're dancing on tables and I'm off my face
With all of my people and it couldn't get better they say
We're singing til' last call
And it's all auto tune
Should be laughing, but there's something wrong
And it hits me when the lights go on

(Repeat)

Crap, maybe I miss you

Did you enjoy? Please comment G for good or B for bad.

Thank you!