10k+ Special: CONGRATULATIONS

Yes, this song only suit for this chapter because I want to congratulate you guys for helping me getting 10k+ reads. So, for you guys, I decided to write a special. This chapter is very special to me. Hahaha get it?
P.S: I want this to become an episode
Hope you enjoy!

_ "_" _ "_" _ "_" _ "_" _ "

Everyone was in the living room... Doing nothing? That's unusual. Luckily; there's Luan to bring up the mood.

"Guys, what does the sewing machine do when you copyright it? They sew you! Hahaha get it?" Everyone groaned, except leni. Well, that didn't work. Luckily we have Y/N.

"Guys! I've got an idea. What if we switched personalities for the whole day? Wouldn't that be fun?" Asked Y/N. Everyone went to thinking mode. "Umm, I guess it could be fun." Lincoln hesitantly said. Everyone nod. "So, who are we gonna be?" Asked lynn. Y/N smirked.

"Lori, you're gonna be lynn." Lori looked at lynn. "Ummm..." "Lana, your gonna be lily." Lana looked at lily. "Wait! I have to act like lily?" "That's good, at least you'll be quiet for a while." Stated lola. Lana madly looked at lola. "Oh, shut it lola." "You know, speaking of lola. You'll be lucy and lucy, you'll be lola." They both looked at each other. "Sigh, do I have to act like a princess and be in a pink room?" Asked lucy. "And do I have to act like a vampire that'll be in a black room?" Asked lola. Y/N giggled and nod their head. "Lincoln, you'll be lori." "Why? Wait! Does that means I can act all bossy? Sweet!" Exclaim lincoln. Lori put her hands on her hip. "Excuse me, I'm not bossy." Everyone looked at her like she was telling a lie, which she was. "Ok, maybe just a little." "Now, leni. You'll be lana." "That's awesome! Wait, nevermind." She said the last part sadly. "Lynn, you'll be lisa." "Sweet! I can finally mess with all of her stuff! I meant, wait, why?" Y/N giggled. "Lisa, you'll be leni." Lisa gasp. "Does that means, no more experiments? Nooooooo!" Y/N giggled again. She then picked up lily. "And this cutie girl's gonna be lincoln." Everyone gasp. "Wait! You didn't even do luna, Luan or yourself! If you're not doing this, I'm not either." Said lola.

Y/N waved their hand. "No, no. We are gonna be in it. Just that, Luna's gonna be me. Luan's gonna be Luna and I'm gonna be...... Hold on.... Wait a minute....... Luan!" Y/N laughed at the end of the information. Everyone groaned. "Wait! Does that means Y/N will be telling more worse jokes then luan? Noo!" Lana exclaim. Y/N only laughed. "Yep. Now let's get changing. We'll also be switching rooms." Everyone groaned as they went into Lincoln's room for the costumes. "But wouldn't lily feel lonely in Lincoln's room alone?" Asked leni. Y/N smiled. "Yeah, you're right. You guys can sleep in your original rooms. Oh! And who ever wins, gets one grand!" Y/N informed. Everybody gasped in excitement and hurry grabbed their assigned clothes. "Ok! Your challenge starts.. Now!"

•|•
~

"So, lincoln? Or should I say lori? How's it going?" Y/N, or should author say luan, asked. "Omg, I was just texting Bobby and blah blah blah." Lincoln acted out. Y/N laughed. "This is funnier then expected." She wiped the invisible tear away from her left eye. Y/N went into lisa's room to find Lynn in there. "Hey, lynn!" Greeted Y/N. Lynn looked at her and smiled. She wore identical glasses to Lisa's own and a white lab coat. "Howdy, older sibling. I was just in-uh- doing some science... Um- thingy." She acted. She then put on a big fake smile. Y/N walked out of lisa's room to the living room where she met lily, or lincoln, where she had chains in her hands.

Where did she get those chains from?

"Lily? Wire you Lincoln them together? Hahaha get it? Seriously though, why?" Y/N then took the chains from her hand and put them further away from her. She picked up Lilly and hugged her. "You're so cute." "Hut hut hike!" Y/N heard Lord's voiced from outside. She went out to see she's playing football. "Wow, lori. I didn't know you were a fan of sports." Y/N joked. They giggled a little as Lori glared at them. "I'm only doing this for that one grand." Y/N smirked. "Of course you are." They went back inside to be greeted with terrible music. They put lily down on the couch and walked up the stairs to their shared room with Luna and luan, or should I say, Y/N and luna. They open the door to see Luan trying to play the piano and luna trying to paint.

"Wow, that's tearrible." Said Y/N as they randomly took a part from luan's skirt pocket and teared it. Luan and Luna just...... Looked at Y/N. "What? I found it in the skirt's back pocket. Did this skirt ever had a back pocket?" Luan sigh and continued playing her terrible music. "So what your painting luna? Or should I say me? Or Y/N." Luna sigh. "I'm painting Mick swagger." You look at the painting to see a stick figure with brown hair and shades in a green land. "Oh, this is probably paintfull for you. Hahah! Get it?" Y/N joked. "Haha, sadly, I get it." Luna sadly said. Y/N chuckled before walking out the room and into the twins room.

"Lana, Lola or should I say, Lily and lucy." Lola and lana groaned. "Don't even say her name, I'm so through with this. And I hate black! I quit." Lola said before ripping of the black dress which revealed her pink dress. "Now this is more like it." She then started to pose. You turn to lana. "Are you gonna quit?" Lana just sucked her finger, like lily would do. Y/N smirked. "That's what I thought." Y/N walked out of the room and downstairs to see Leni and lisa, or you can say Lana and leni. You confused? Leni is lana and Lisa is leni. Now ya understand?

"Oh, charles. Why won't you play in the mud with me? Wait, why am I playing in the mud with me?" Leni asked. You then came in the living room. "You mudst be very boring for charles to play with. Hahaha! Get it?" Y/N joked. "Hahaha! I meant, uhhh." Leni said. You giggled a little. You then heard Lisa's laugh. "Oh! That was very funny!" Lisa faked, just for her leni acting. You smirked again.

They then walked out of the room. "Now it's time for me to really do my part." You muttered.

•Tonight•

"Hey, guys! What did the high pitch asked the low pitch? Wanna take a pitchure? Hahaha! Get it?" Everyone groaned except lisa, Who is laughing trying to act like Leni. "What is the moon favorite dance moves? The moon walk! Hahaha! This is hilarious isn't it?" You asked still giggling. "At least it's tonight. I can't wait to get out of these clothes and bye me new ones with that one grand." Lori stated. Luna looked at her. "When I get that one grand, I'm gonna bye me new instruments and go on tour!" Luna stated. "I'm gonna get a zoo..." ''And I'm gonna get my own castle." both Lana and Lola said. "But aren't you already out lola?" Asked Y/N. Lola shrugged. "Some more tubes would be nice for my experience." Said lisa. "I would like to get more games and comics." Lincoln said with a smile. "I really need more shoes." Leni said sadly. "I'll get more of those pranking stuff." Luan said. "I'll be able to get me more sports balls." Stated lynn. "Gaga!" Lily happily said. You smiled at them.

They waited couple hours. It was finally twelve a.m. "Yes! It's over! Now, tell us who won Y/N." Lori demanded. You chuckled. "No one." You answered. Everyone gasp in horror. "What do you mean know one won?" Lana asked. "Well, remember that time when you guys were explaining what you was gonna do with the money? You were acting as yourself, so... No one won." You explained. "But since you guys work hard and did your best acting, you'll just share it." You throw it to them. Lincoln catches it and looked at it. "One... Grand? Really? I thought it was money." Everyone groaned as you laughed. "Well, my friend gave me it to eat, but I decided to Let you guys have it. Enjoy!" You begin to walk away, but look back at then. "Also, April fools." You then turn back around walking like a boss.

The end

..........

All the jokes in here belong to me! The jokes in the book belongs to me as well... Except one. Did you enjoy? I hope so and I'm also sorry this took long to update, my internet got turn off for like couple days. This is me typing without an update.

Bye!
👌✊✌