{6}Jealous! Luna x female! reader

Is your hip a drum? 'cause I would love to hit on that~ Luna loud

________------------__________---------

I walked up to Luna's house, knocking on the door. "Who is it?" Someone asked through the door. "It's Y/N. Can I come in?" I asked politely. Someone opened the door for me. "Hey Y/N!" Lincoln greeted excitedly. "Hey little dude. Is Luna here?" "Yeah. Just go up the stairs to her room." Lincoln directed me. "Thanks dude." I rubbed is head and then walked up the stairs. I knocked on Luna and Luan's shared room door. "Who is it?" I heard Luna raspy voice. "it's your one and only true love." I giggled. The door was quickly opened. "Y/N!" Luna hugged me. "Hey babe." I hugged back. I came inside the room. Surprisingly, Luan wasn't there. "Are you ready? 'cause I'm ready to rock'n'roll!" I scream excitedly. She laughed. "I'm so ready babe." She laughed. We walked out of the room and walk downstairs. "Bye dudes!" Luna waved as she walked out of the house. I waved as well.

=concert=

"Whhoooa this is the best concert ever." Luna screamed over the loud music. I nod my head with her. We jammed until it was our time to shine. "Ok ok, quiet down now. Next up, we have Y/N and luna!" The man said as he walked off the stage. Everyone cheered as we walked up on the stage. We start to play some music and everyone was jamming to it.

¿Time skip?
Luna P.O.V

I waved to the crowd as I went off the stage. I look up the stage to see Y/N weren't there. I looked around to where she might've gone. I looked everywhere I could think of. Then I finally saw her, talking to a GIRL!? I walked over to them. "Y/N! Where were you? I've been looking everywhere." I told her. She just smiled at me. "Sorry about that Emily. This is my girlfriend Luna. Luna this is Emily." Y/N introduce us. I smiled. "Hey." I greeted. She greeted back with a 'Hey'. "I guess I'll see you later. Bye." Emily said as she walked off. I lightly glared at her. "See ya." Y/N shouted from behind her. "Sorry about my disappearance. Didn't mean to do that. "Y/N smiled. "Its, uh.. ok." I stuttered. "I hope you weren't jealous though. She was just a friend from pre-school." Y/N smirked at me. I just laughed. "Lets just hurry go home." "Ok."