{94} Ronnie Anne X Male!Reader

•Friends with the casagrandes

Enjoy!

* "*" * "*" * "*" * "*" * "*"

"I can't wait til' you meet Ronnie Anne. She's the best!" Your sister, Sid, exclaim. You sigh in annoyance. "Oh! I actually can't wait to meet this Ronnie Anne person. She's probably the best person in the world." You sarcastically said. Sid smile. "Really? I'm so happy to hear that. We're going by her apartment soon, brother." She went into your closet for search of clothes for you to wear. You sigh and rub the back of your head. "Look, sid. You're the best sister ever, but I don't feel like going by a random girl's house. It's just not right." You explain as she pull out a (color) hoodie with (color) pants and tennis. "Please? I promise this will be the last time I ask you to come or do something for me." After sid had said that, your bedroom door fly open. "Ready, kids?" Your mom ask. Sid look at you for response. You sigh. "Yep, we are. Just gotta change." You announce. Sid jump up and down excitedly, while your mom smile. "Great. Hurry up, ok?"

#At the cassagrandes*

"Bobby? Are you ready? We only have couple more seconds before they're here!" Ronnie Anne inform Bobby who was currently in his room zipping up his pants. He soon open his bedroom door with a smile. "I'm ready, little sis." We head downstairs to see our neighbors were already here. A smile swipe it's way unto my face. "Hey, sid. Glad you're here." Ronnie Anne greet with a hug. You stand behind sid with a hand on your hip. "Oh! This is my brother, Y/N. Y/N, Ronnie Anne. The girl I always tell you about." Sid introduce. Ronnie Anne smile. "Its nice to meet you, Y/N."

*2 weeks later•

"Did she really did that?" Ronnie Anne ask still laughing; she clutch her stomach. "Yeah! Who would've believe it? Anyways, Ronnie Anne. Gotta go home before eight." Ronnie Anne smile. "Sure. See ya, Y/N." You walk out of her apartment and into yours. You went into your room and jump on your bed; you were tired. Sid run into your room like a dog chasing a ball. "Soooooo... How was your date?" She jokingly ask. Blushes find its way unto your face. You didn't put on make up did you?

"What? It was not a date. We were just hanging out like regular friends." You quickly said.

Truth behold. You and Ronnie Anne we're actually dating, but didn't tell Sid because you guys knew she would've freak out. Not in a bad way, though.

"You guys are dating. Ronnie Anne texted me it couple days ago." She reveal. You cover your face in embarrassment. "Wow. First it start off with you not wanting to go to a random girl's house and now, it ends with you two dating. This is the best love story ever." Sid explain. You sigh, but smile. "What ever. I'm going to bed." Sid smile at you and left your room. You close your eyes and fall asleep.

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:

I hope you enjoy!

👌✊✌