Going to the Office and More!

"Kacchan, wait up! you know I'm not as fast as you, even when I'm floating," Izuku called as he tried to catch up to Kacchan. Izuku was still seeable to others as he was floating down the hallway. Many of the other kids in classes were looking out the windows staring at him. Kacchan was ahead of him, marching angrily, and cussing out loud as he tried to reel in his rage. Kacchan slowed down a little bit at his words and he turned around to look at Izuku.

Izuku shyly smiled at him, in case he decided that because he smiled at him that he was looking down on him, and pitying him. Of course Izuku wasn't looking down on him, Izuku just worried for Kacchan sometimes. It took Kacchan awhile to realize that but Izuku knows that when he does it, it's just instict. Kacchan sighed but he let himself calm down. Kacchan walked towards Izuku and grabbed his hand. They walked down the rest of the hallway, hand in hand.

They made it to the office in less than 4 minutes. The principal was already waiting for them when they got there. The principal was staring at Izuku when they entered the door. "Um, Bakugou-san, uh who is this?" He asked confused. Kacchan sighed but turned to look at Izuku. "You wanna explain it?" He asked cautiously, knowing that the topic is still a sore spot for Izuku. Izuku sighs but he nods his head anyways. Kacchan smirked at him and turned back to the principal.

"He was killed when he was 2 years old and his mom was also killed. He came back to life because he has a ghost quirk. It let's him tether himself to someone very important and close to him, and since his mom is gone, he tethered himself to me." Kacchan said this in ones breath, and honestly Izuku is proud of him. The principal stood there in shocked horror and he kept on giving Izuku sad and pitying looks. Izuku smiled sadly at him but he let himself float closer to Kacchan. The principal sighed and he gained a regretful look on his face. "You do know that I will have to call in  pro's to figure out who he is along with detectives, right?" Kacchan scowled, and then nodded slowly. "So I have to stay here until they're done with the questioning?" The principal nodded and he went back to his desk. He grabbed his phone and dialed a few numbers talking quietly to each one.

He turned back around after 10 minutes and told Kacchan that his mom knows and that she allowed him to walk home after the questioning. Kacchan sighed and sat down in the chair behind him. Izuku sat himself in Kacchan's lap as they waited for the pro's and detectives get there. Izuku and Kacchan played many games on Kacchan's phone as they waited.

It didn't take long before the pro's and detectives got there. Many of the pro's were recognizable and only a few weren't. Though Izuku recognized them all, even the underground heroes. Though the one detective was someone Izuku didn't recognize, that was fine though so he ignored it. Everyone that came through the door was frozen in shock as they stared at Izuku. Izuku huffed but he ignored them as Kacchan passed Izuku his phone.

Kacchan glared at them, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to ask questions?" The detectives sat down on the chairs that were across from them, and the pro's stood behind them. "So, bakugo, do you mind telling us what happened to your friend there?" Kacchan scoffed and then he shook his head at them, "Well yeah, that's why you're here, but anyways this is Midoriya Izuku, and when he was two his house burnt down and he died, but his quirk brought him back as a ghost and to the person who he last remembered, who was me."

All the detectives paused to take the information in, "So you're saying that his quirk brought him back as a ghost? and that he's tethered to you?" Kacchan leaned back and sighed, Izuku could tell that he had enough of the detectives. "Yes that is exactly what I said and that's all you need to know, now can we go? I want to eat and then go to bed." After a while of them looking at each other, they nodded and Kacchan made me get off him to stand up.

The pro's just stood there, they stared at Izuku as we left, and Izuku doesn't like it. While Kacchan was distracted, Izuku turned around and bared his teeth at them, like some kind of animal. Izuku could tell that they haven't handled many villains, as they flinched in fear. Many of the pro's that Izuku knows about, would not flinch at a kid baring their teeth at them, instead they would probably laugh. As they were walking out of school, Izuku couldn't stop snickering. When they made it back to the house, Kacchan turned towards Izuku, "When we first got there, why didn't the principal ask us as to why we were there?" and Izuku paused. "Di-did he try to distract us as to why the older boys didn't come into the office or as to why they never even got into trouble anyways? 'Cause the teacher told us, only us, to go down to the office."

Kacchan growled and glared at the floor, "So we were sent down to the office just because you were there, not the fact that those kids insulted my mother?" Izuku nodded and Kacchan plopped down on the couch, deciding to stare up at the ceiling. Izuku floated down onto the couch next to Kacchan and patted Kacchan's thigh. Kacchan sighed as he stood up to make Dinner for him and his mom.