💙 Five - Big Ol' Freak 💙

⚠️WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE/CONTENT ⚠️
"But tonight we gon' make love 'cause you bae
Nobody know, I fuck with him on the low" - Megan Thee Stallion

"Stop playing games shorty" - HIM
"I could've sworn I was attracted to an intelligent beauty, not a spoiled ass little girl" - HIM
"Iight. Bet" - HIM
"You need some dick shorty. You too damn stubborn for me" - HIM

       "Get out of your feelings hun. That's not a good look on you" - ME
       "And as far as me needing dick, my man handles that perfectly fine. No complaints over here" - ME

       I'm going straight to Hell. Laughing at my foolishness, I put my phone back into my phone while sitting in the middle of the semi-dead food court, waiting for my girls to arrive. In the mist of dealing with my emotions, mainly Ermias—I decided to leave that situation in the past, but not without having a chat with my girls first. My ace boon coon—Yolanda aka Yo-yo is my heart and soul. She stuck by my side through all my bullshit; even with the bullshit with Ralph. Terri is my brother's wife. She's an alright chick but we aren't cool, just cordial.

      "Hand up, cash out lil bih!" A voice calls out from behind me. Nearly flying out my chair, I pretty much tackled my best friend to the ground. Yo was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. She recently moved back a couple months ago to chaise her dream of becoming a rapstress; rap star in the making and actress. Who knew my best friend had it in her? 

      "I oughta bust you in your shit." I say to her, drawing her into a sisterly hug. "How was your flight?"

       "Long as hell. My hotel room was mysteriously cancelled. I haven't eaten shit in about eight hours. I'm tired too. Where you staying at? You shaking with your boss?"

      "Nope. Me and him aren't seeing eye to eye." Taking a seat at the table, Yo sat across from me with a deep frown on her face.

      "Make amends bitch. I need a place to stay. I ain't staying with your bougie ass parents or your back stabbing ass brother and his uptight ass wife."

      "Perfect. Because you are no longer welcomed at my house." Rolling up on us as if she was Olivia Pope, Terri made her grand entrance rocking a navy Armani pantsuit, with designer heels and about five grad worth of jewelry. Trai is an idiot for spoiling Terri's stick-in-the-butt ass.

      "I know like hell you ain't invite Boo Boo Kitty knowing damn well I'll kill the bitch!" Shrieking, Yo points to Terri as if she was a walking virus.

      "Trust me sweetie, the feeling is mutual. Plus, Lauren is my sister in law. Who are you again?"

      "The bitch that's gone send your clueless ass to the morgue. But I have to ask you, when you kiss husband dearest, can you taste my sweet nectar?" It is no secret that Yolanda and Trai were in a eight  year relationship. When Yo moved to LA when she was seventeen, her and my brother immediately connected being that they were both the same age. She held him done through everything—even through his brief seven year prison sentence. He broke things off to be with Terri. I hated Terri. It should've been Yo who married Trai. But as time progressed and I aged, I learned to deal with the shit.

       "Still immature, I see." She sneers, taking a seat next to me.

        "Don't make me snatch your ass up Terri. You know good damn well I owe you an ass whooping. Just sit there and look pretty while I have a conversation with my best friend."