💙 Seven - My Ni**a 💙

"He talkin' like a snitch no, that ain't my nigga
He trippin' off a bitch no, that ain't my nigga
Take a nigga case, yeah that's my nigga" - YG

Atlanta, GA

"Hold the fuck up...you meaning to tell me dawg—you banging yo nanny and you straight left her ass with Destiny...and didn't tell her? What in the black Kardashian is goin on?" Wrapping up the video shoot to our new joint, Last Time That I Checc'd with my little brother YG—we decided to rent out a bar with the homies and just chill. I should've helped the situation with better. But shit, I can't change time. I can only move forward from here.

"You bangin' yo nanny, fool?" Mustard burst out laughing, following the entire room to erupt with laughter. I can't even lie, the shit is funny...and embarrassing at the same damn time.

       "Was she yo nanny before y'all smashed?" Ty questions, piercing at me with those ugly ass cat eyes of his.

        "Yeah. But..."

        "Dawg...you dumb as shit." Keenon laughs following by the middle finger from me. Dumb fuck. "Is she your girl or nah?"

       "Sum like that." I reply in a daze. Blunts were being passed from left to right. The liquor plus the females. Lauren is the least of my worries at this point. But I know better than to cheat.

       "Worldstar!" Mustard sings horribly, tossing back yet another damn bottle of liquor. "Never ever everrrrrrr fuck the nanny. Let me tell you why. First off, they'll start to get lazy on a nigga—ain't doin' what they suppose to. Second, whose to say the bitch ain't at yo crib this moment stealin' all ya shit? Steak and lobster—white folks shit? Third, what the hell are you doin' fuckin' the help? Chanel would've been killed my ass if I ever hired a nanny."

     "Does she even know about Destiny's mother?" YG and I are like blood brothers. Although we are from different hoods, we've always had each other's back. Me being the oldest, I looked after him. Especially when we joined separate gangs. We each knew not to cross each others' turfs. As we gotten older we both agreed to leave the streets alone and focus more on our music. That's how I met Mustard and Ty, through YG. The four of us—four young niggas from Crenshaw to Compton, are untouchable—we're dominating the music scene and let me not get started on our own separate contributions to our hoods.

     Keenon knows me. I tell him everything. He knows all about Destiny's mother. Shit, Destiny's mother is his blood cousin. What a coincidence huh? Keenon understands the struggle I went through with Breanna. Believe it or not, as her husband, I was the one who convinced Breanna to stay out the streets. Soon came her stealing her and there to robbing niggas. I knew back then that I had to separate myself from that situationship. As much as I have love for Breanna, I have our daughter to think about.

     "No. And she doesn't need to know." Truth he told, I would rather for Lauren to not know about my daughters mother. There is no point. If Lauren and I decide to grow closer and decide to get married, then yeah, I'll tell her the truth. Then again, I've seen this shit before. Mu'fuckas nowadays have loose lips—my family. What I don't want to happen is for Lauren to find out from someone else other than myself.

    "Nah my G...usually I'll agree witchu, but if you feelin' ol girl, then you might as well tell her the truth. And I'm only saying that 'cuz Breanna coming home in a couple weeks." Diverting my attention to Kennon, my eyebrows wrinkled in confusion. Breanna and I don't have the best relationship but we do keep in touch for the sake of our daughter. Breanna made me promise to take care of our daughter while she serve her bid for fraud. Never once had she mention an early release.