Amortentia

Amortentia
"Harry.... Mate, wake up. We have classes in twenty minutes." Ron gently woke up his best friend Harry Potter.
"Eurgh..... Too early, Ron. G'way."
"Harry, seriously, get UP!" Ron flipped Harry's mattress, and he fell on the floor.
"Ron, what the hell? Don't bloody do that."
Harry stood up, rubbing his head.
He threw on his robes, grabbed his wand, and sprayed on some of his favorite cologne. It was old, yes, but it was his favorite since he was a kid and saved up his pocket money for months to get it. It was a rather large bottle, so he wasn't worried about running out of it.
As they were walking through the corridors on the way to potions, Harry bumped into someone, knocking all the books out of their hands. Harry was about to help when he heard a sneering voice say,
"Watch where you're going, potter!"
Of course.
"Sorry, Malfoy." Harry muttered. Draco could've accepted his apology, but of course, he decided to continue his taunting.
"Ugh, potter, what kind of cologne are you using? You smell like a first year. Honestly, buy a new type."
This offended harry. He was insecure about a lot, his scar, his fame.... But never about the way he smelled.
"Shove off, Malfoy." Said harry, sounding a little more offended than he intended to.
"Don't blame me, it's not my fault you use cologne made for eleven-year-olds."
Harry shoved Malfoy's books into his arms and continued walking without another word.
__________________________
Harry was still thinking about his encounter with Malfoy when he arrived back in his dormitory. Muttering to himself the entire class had been of no help, so instead of pouting, he had come up with a plan to make Malfoy regret what he said. You may be thinking that this is a bit overdramatic, but to harry, the smell makes the man.
He had stolen, very riskily, mind you, a bottle of amortentia from Snape's office. He had almost taken two, but he'd be lucky if Snape didn't notice one had been missing. (A/N: For those of you who don't know what amortentia is, it's a sort of potion type thing that smells like what a person desires: For example, mine would smell like axe cologne and sprite)
He was going to smell like exactly what draco desired.
He poured the amortentia all over himself, rubbing it on his clothes and even ruffling some in his hair. He then set off to the great hall for dinner.
__________________________

Harry swaggered into the great hall with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Wow, Harry!" Said Lavender Brown as she walked past. "You smell amazing!" She giggled at him as he smirked wider and said, "I know."
Harry continued getting sniffed by random people throughout dinner, being told how he smelled like treacle tart, peppermint, and at one point, fresh cut grass. But after the plates were cleared, he strutted over to the person he had most meant to see- Draco Malfoy. Ron and Hermione walked behind him, barely holding in their laughter after Harry had told them his plan.
"What's up, Malfoy?" Harry drawled.
"Potter." He said casually.
"So..... How do I smell now?"
Malfoy's face took an expression of confusion.
"What are you talking about?" He asked. "You don't smell any different to me."
Harry then became just as confused as Malfoy was. Did the amortentia not work on Draco? Had it faded? Why did- oh.....
Harry stopped dead and stared. He looked at Ron and Hermione, then back at Malfoy. "But.... I used..... The.... The amortentia is supposed to...." Draco's eyes widened at the word "amortentia".
"W-what are you talking about, Potter? You couldn't possibly be implying...." He stuttered. Pansy and Blaise, who were standing behind him, were looking at him with utmost sympathy. Ron and Hermione looked mortified.
"Draco... Do you... You couldn't..."
Draco then of course, lost his cool.
"Yes, potter! The amortentia doesn't lie! But then, of course, you couldn't possibly be surprised! Everyone desires the boy who lived!" Malfoy clamped his hands over his mouth in realization over what he just said.
"I, um... Malfoy, I need to talk to you. Alone."
Harry took Malfoy by the arm and ran out of the great hall.
"Malfoyifitstruethatyoulikemeijustwanttosaythatilikeyoutooanditsokaythatyouramortentiasmellslikemebecausemyamortentiasmellslikeyouandyoumeanalottomeandimgonnastoptalkingnowbeforeisaysomethingiregret." he took in a huge breath.
Malfoy stared. "....come again?"
"I like you too."
Draco smiled. A real, genuine smile.
"R-really? No kidding?" When Harry nodded, Malfoy regained his cool and smirked.
"Well.... I do tend to have that effect on people."
Harry laughed and said, "we should probably go back into the great hall before pansy, Blaise, Ron, and Hermione think we killed each other." The headed off back to dinner, but before walking into the hall, harry took Draco's hand.
((A/N: I AM A DESPICABLE WRITER. I DID MY BEST OK. IM SORRY ITS SHORT AND AWFUL BUT THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE LONG AND DRAMATIC. IM SORRY 😩😩😩😩😩😩))