Babysitter

"Your anti-aging potions will be graded most harshly," Stated Snape, "This is, in fact, vital for your O.W.Ls, and should therefore be treated with utmost care and attentiveness."
Harry sighed. Another double potions was the last thing he wanted to attend at the moment. He really had better things to do than be lectured and given dirty looks by Professor Snivellus. Besides, he already knew how to make a perfect anti-aging potion. Why learn it again? Worse than that, he had to deal with the smugness of Malfoy for an entire hour and a half, thinking he did his better than everyone else's. Harry would be sure this class to make his potion better than that prat Malfoy's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
After about an hour and 15 minutes, harry had finished his potion and was assured that it was much better than Malfoy's. He was standing with pride as Snape was checking potions when.... SPLAT. Malfoy dumped his potion over Harry's head. Harry's eyes widened and his potion dropped and spilled... All over draco. Both of them now appeared very alarmed as they had both been soaked with anti-aging potion, and when they began to shrink, they knew they had messed up big time.
"POTTER! MR. MALFOY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Snape bellowed. But it was too late. There sat two three-year-old boys with clothes ten times too big for them, bawling. Everyone was staring in shock, while Crabbe and Goyle were dying in silent laughter. Snape seemed also panicky.
"I am taking these two delinquents down to professor Dumbledore. You are dismissed."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah, Severus. Do come in."
Snape walked into Dumbledore's office, dragging two still wailing three year olds by their collars. Dumbledore didn't seem alarmed, simply amused.
"What happened here?"
"Headmaster, these boys were roughhousing with what they knew was a very," he plopped Harry on a chair, "dangerous", he plopped Draco on a chair, "potion." He crossed his arms.
Dumbledore simply smiled. "Well, Severus, I am sorry to say that we are running low on antidotes. Until the potion wears off, I'm afraid they will have to remain under your care." Snape was outraged.
"Now, now, Severus. It did happen in your class."
"Headmaster-"
"Severus, that is my final word."
Both of them looked over at the children, who had now calmed down and were playing happily.... With each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the rest of the day, the boys followed Snape around, referring to him as
"Snappy". However, Snape couldn't help but become shocked at how well the two were getting along. At lunch in the great hall, both boys sat at the Gryffindor table, because they had decided to burst into tears when Snape tried to separate them. They sat right near "Won" and "Hermy", who were also shocked (and Ron a little disgusted) at how they had become basically best friends. But it didn't seem to phase either of them- they had now taken to holding hands.
After lunch, Hermione suggested to Snape that they should probably take a nap. Despite the utter disgust he felt at putting the two troublemakers to bed, he agreed and took them down to the Slytherin dungeons.
"Dwaco!" Harry whined when Snape attempted to put them in separate beds.
"Hawwy!" Draco bawled.
Snape scowled and put them in the same bed. The two snuggled against each other, and were asleep almost immediately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two hours later, the boys still sleeping, they began to grow again. 5....8....12.....15 year olds were now snuggled against each other, sleeping. Draco stirred and opened his eyes.
"POTTER?!?!"
Harry's eyes shot open when he realized that he was.... CUDDLING with draco Malfoy.
Snape stood there watching with a smirk on his face.
"SNAPE! WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Harry bellowed.
"That's professor Snape to you, Potter. 5 points from Gryffindor. And you two seemed to be getting along just fine before you regrew."
Draco turned crimson and looked over at Harry. Harry was also blushing.
"W-we.... He's a.... A prat! And.... He dumped potion on me! This isn't my fault!"
"Well," said Snape, "maybe next time, you should consider who you're enemies with. This could potentially become a... Blossoming friendship. Or more." Snape left the two boys staring in shock that their professor would suggest such a thing. Draco was blushing again.
"I.... Should probably go." Said Harry.
"No", said Draco. "Stay."
"Uh.... Okay?" Harry phrased more as a question.
"I just wanted to say that.... I kind of like you. And if you tell anyone I said that, I can use the excuse that the potion messed with my head."
Harry smiled a little.
"Well," he sighed sarcastically, " I guess we could TRY being friends... Ugh."
This made Draco laugh.
"Well, we should probably go tell everyone we're okay."
Harry nodded, and they headed out of the Slytherin dorms...together.

A/N: I'm so sorry. Really, I am. It's short and awful but I promise that I'll write better and UPDATE QUICKER. Like I'm an asshole. But don't worry, I'm gonna do better from now on.