One

Sonia's POV- March 2019

"Fuck" I mumbled as I stared up at the ceiling.

For the past 10 minutes or so, I had been hyping myself up. For what exactly? To get out of bed. You see, this was not my bedroom because I had been traveling. I was in a hotel room, but not the hotel room that I recognized. My clothes were somewhere on the floor (yes, I was naked), and thank god there was some light out so I could quickly get dressed and make a run for it.

There was just one problem and that was the arm around my waist preventing me from getting up. In order to leave, I needed to get this individual to let go of me without waking him up. This proved to be harder than I thought it would be. Every time I tried to move his arm away from me, he'd press closer to me. I could feel him (if you know, you know) against my thigh, and well I was not the person I was last night. The fun was over, and I wanted to go back to my hotel room to wash off and sleep for a little bit.

Instead of moving his arm, I lifted it and managed to get out of bed (and replace myself with a pillow). As I got dressed, I gawked at him. No, I was not drunk last night (I only had two drinks), but the bar was dark enough to conceal his face. He was a handsome guy (a pat on the back for picking him out) who had quite the collection of tattoos on his body. The bralette I had been wearing had been ripped off my body, so I stuffed it into my belt bag.

Once I was outside, I leaned against the now closed door and took a deep breath. I was out now, but I needed to get off this floor and the hotel. As I waited for the elevator, I looked at my phone. I bit the inside of my cheek when I saw the handful of missed calls and texts from my bestfriend, my sister, and sister's boyfriend. The elevator door opened and I stepped inside. There was no reason to call any of them, I just needed to get back to the hotel.

It was about a 10-minute walk from where Clara (my childhood friend) and I were staying for the next couple of days, so I decided to walk there. When I got to the room, I realized I had no clue where my key card was, so I was forced to knock. It took a long second, but the door opened.

"Did you have a slumber party without me?" I questioned when my (twin) sister's sasquatch boyfriend opened the door.

I was not expecting him to be here, but that also meant my sister was here.

"Kinda"

He tiredly smiled at me and stepped back for me to step inside.

"Glad to know you're okay"

"Of course, I'm fine" I replied.

I looked at the digital clock on the nightstand and saw it was 7 AM.

"A text would have been nice"

He snickered.

"But I can sense you were busy"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Go back to sleep," I told him.

Pretty sure he and Stella were on my bed, so I guess I'd have to go and canoodle with Clara.

"You should shower"

He climbed back up on the bed as I made my way into the bathroom. Once the light was on, I made my way back into the room to get my small suitcase. I stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower. After my shower, I changed into my black yoga pants and a sports bra. The bathroom door opened as I began combing my hair.

"You're back"

"Yup, not dead" I noted.

Clara rolled her eyes and lowered the lid of the toilet to take a seat.