Ch. 4

Published on: 4/17/19
I am so sorry, I was supposed to update this yesterday but I had SAT tutoring so I forgot. I'm so so so so so so so sorry. Please enjoy the Ch and any comments you have are welcomed.

Hinata POV

Once we got back to the village, I was taken to the hospital and placed in a room to wait for Lady Hokage. When she finally got to my room she first checked for external injuries "How did you end up near the bridge?" she asked me and I sighed in defeat. I knew she was going to be mad "I was heading back home from the mission you sent me on and I decided to go through the bridge since it was faster. I knew that you said to stay away from there because Naruto's team was going there but I thought that they were only going to pass by it and move on and you didn't want me to intercept them. I was heading towards the bridge when I ran into Kabuto. We fought for a while until he managed to knock me out and then I woke up in Orochimaru's arms and he was taking me outside. He threw me and hit me with some kunai and shuriken then Naruto caught me and brought me here." I responded and she nodded. Then the door opened and someone came in "Auntie, is she ok?" I heard Kimi ask "I don't know yet. I have to check her eyes but I can't do that until the bandages come y7 and I don't know when that could happen," she replied. "I can check," Kimi said and I assume she activated her byakugan.

Kimi POV

I activated my byakugan and check Hinata's eyes. I saw that Kabuto tired to enhance the byakugan but I don't know what that did to her sight. I see that the passageway of chakra flow to her eyes has shrunken so she will have to use less chakra I also see that he did something to her blood because it was different now. "Well, almost everything is fine. Her passageway of chakra to her eyes has shrunken so she will need to use less chakra to activate her byakugan and he did something to her blood but I don't know what and I also don't know how what he did affects her natural eyesight. We'll just have to wait two weeks to figure it out." I said and auntie nodded. "Until then, Hinata no training and I'll have Neji-nii stay with you at all times. Now, I have to go and supervise the Anbu tournament to see how much everyone has grown." I said and left. I ran into Sai and Tenzo on my way there and I dragged them with me. Once there I took out a scroll and placed it on the mission board "Alright listen up! On the mission board, there is a list of the people fighting today, everyone else stays on alert for missions. I will also be fighting but that will not be today. Now everyone on the list stays here and everyone else goes to report to Lady Hokage and tell her that you guys will be the ones available today," I said and everyone went to check the list. In about 30 minutes everyone was ready. "This will be done tournament style so the two people I call will fight and the others the watch on the second floor," and then it began. Name by name, I called them and recorded the progress done. It's a good thing this tournament will last for two weeks because it's going to take a long while.

~Two weeks later after the tournament and giving the records to Tsunade~

I just finished giving the report to Tsunade. I was heading towards the hospital since Hinata should already be there. When I got to her room, uncle, Hanabi and Neji-nii were there waiting. "Hey Hinata, ready to see again?" I asked her as I filled out the hospital sheet "Yes," she responded and I checked her eyes before undoing the bandages. Once off I held Hinata's hand "Open your eyes now," I said calmly so she wouldn't be scared. Once she opened her sweet lavender eyes, I saw that something was wrong. "What do you see Hinata?" I asked her as a single tear left her right eye. "Nothing," she said and the others looked petrified "What do you mean "nothing!" Hinata what do you see?" uncle practically yelled. "Quiet uncle, we are in a hospital and I don't think you scream will make her answer you any faster," I said while glaring at him for a while. I squeezed her hand so she would know that she needs to answer "I can't see anything. It's all dark," she said as another tear left her eyes. I saw Hanabi's eyes widen and being held by Neji so she wouldn't fall. Neji-nii was just as shocked. But uncle seemed so angry and I knew what was coming next so I stopped him "If you yell in here one more time uncle, and even dare to call Hinata weak then I will drag you around this village one hundred times while everyone watches," I said t him while glaring again. He stopped and just stared at Hinata "Hinata, try activating your byakugan but use half the amount of chakra you use to," she nodded and did as told.