Ch. 6

Published on: 5/16/19

The next one should come out on the 26 of May but it might not since I'm stuck in testing season right now but I will try my best to post Ch.7 in ten days. Love you guys!

Hinata POV

I don't know why this happened but it did. The Akatsuki was attacking the village. Sasuke and the others were sent to evacuate the village while the others were to make sure everyone was alright. Naruto was currently fighting Pain but he was down and needs help. I was currently carrying a child that got separated from his parents. I handed him to one of the Jounins going to the inside of the Third Hokage's face. After that, I decided to go to help Naruto. "I believe you called my peace and "outright lie." Yet, within this accursed world of shinobi, having peace created from mutual understanding is just a delusion." I heard Pain say to Naruto as Naruto lied on the ground with chakra poles embedded into his body. "Pervy-Sage believed the day would come when people can truly understand each other! You're wrong!" Naruto yelled but Pain just looked at him without emotions "All you do is talk. As someone who couldn't answer me, what is it that you think you can do? All you can do is...give me the power of the Kyuubi," Pain was about to strike again but I attacked first. With all the speed in my body, I ran to him with chakra surrounding my hands. I slammed my hand onto the ground as Pain jumped back. I stood in the middle of the crater and looked at Pain "You will not lay another finger on Naruto!" I yelled at him. I activated my byakugan and waited for him to attack me. "Get out of here Hinata! You don't stand a chance!" I heard Naruto yell at me but I didn't listen. "I refuse," "Get out of here! It's too dangerous!" he yelled but I continued to look at Pain. "I'm here on my will alone. I will not run. I ran my whole life and I refuse to do it again. Naruto, you have saved me from the wrong path so many times. I've admired you since the day you saved me. You changed me, and I will return the favor." I summoned Athena and told her to free Naruto. I did a few hand signs and slammed my hands on the ground, making a lightning path straight to Pain. When Athena was done with three rods, Pain somehow pushed me back which mad Athena come to me. "Are you alright?" she asked me and I nodded. 

"I'll summon Rida so she can help you with those rods. No matter what, don't come for me until those rods are broken," I ordered and she nodded. I summoned Rida and they went to do their job. Before Pain could push my griffins away, I attacked him. I activated my twin lions' jutsu and attacked him. He just kept pushing me around without even touching me. I continued to do this since I had to buy time for Athena and Rida to free Naruto. I had blood running down my face as I was ready to attack Pain again. I launched at him and tried to hit his chakra points. He was able to dodge all of my attacks. I managed to hit him once but after that, he pushed me again. He threw me into the air and then let me fall to the ground "Hinata!" I heard Naruto yell. When I opened my eyes again, I moved again. I tried to get up as I healed myself. I walked to where Pain was as Rida and Athena were on the last rod but stopped to look at me. I was finally in front of Pain said "I don't get it. When you're this weak...why do you oppose? Why do you keep fighting?" he asked me. "Even when you know you'll die." I looked at him even with my legs trembling to keep me up "I will never go back on my word. That's my nindo," I said while smiling. He suddenly threw me up into the air again and then slammed me on the ground.

Kimi POV

By the time I finished securing the villagers, I knew of what Hinata was doing. I made my way there but I was too late. I was Pain stab her with one of his rods. "NO!" I yelled as I flash-stepped next to her. I kneeled down and felt for her pulse. I found none. I looked at Pain and started yelling "HOW COULD YOU?! SHE WAS MY COUSIN, MY SISTER, MY FRIEND!" I started hitting him with everything I had. With all my anger running wild I had started transforming into my nine-tails forms. The one I discovered when Naruto broke the Haven Bridge. I attacked Pain with everything in me while also yelling "YOU ATTACK THIS VILLAGE, KNOWING THAT I LIVE HERE! THAT YOUR SON LIVES HERE. YOU ENDANGERED HIM, AND FOR WHAT? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ACHIEVE PEACE BY YOURSELF!" I continued to fight him as Naruto finally gets free "I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS PAIN! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!" I yelled and let Kurama's blood take over my whole body and transform into something new. I threw him so far away that he hit a cliff wall.