What's his favorite memory?

Thomas: A day in the scorch when you were on a supply run. You ended up finding a few cans of silly string and had fun covering each other in it.

Newt: It wasn't super exciting or fun, but you both took a day to read in the deadheads. He had his head in your lap, and you sat there for hours. That was when he realized he loved you.

Minho: A day in the safe haven. It was your first time at the beach, and you splashed in the waves for hours, dunking each other underwater and laughing so hard you'd get water up your nose.

Gally: The day you met him at the right arm. He had never been so happy to see your face, and also had probably never hugged anyone so tightly for so long.

Frypan: His birthday, when you made him a cake. You had never tried to make cake before, and it was awful, but it was the thought that counts. He loved it and now he makes you one every year for your birthday

Winston: As backwards as it sounds, the day he sliced his hand open in the bloodhouse. You took care of him, and that was the first time you'd really talked to him.

Aris: When you met up in the scorch. He thought you were gone for good, and after meeting up you sat by a bonfire for hours catching up.

Chuck: When you and him decided to draw on the maze wall with some chalk that WICKED sent up. You spent all day drawing whatever came to you mind, including cartoons of other gladers.