Your wedding?

Thomas: It took a while for everyone to get settled in the safe haven, but after that you had a simple service by the water. There were a lot of tears shed that day, especially by Minho for some reason. Who knew weddings made him emotional...

Newt: It was in the scorch, the same night that he proposed. You had both decided that you didn't want a fancy wedding, so you just exchanged vows and kissed under the stars. It was short and sweet, but it was still probably the happiest day of your life.

Minho: He needed quite a bit of time after being rescued from WICKED just to recover emotionally. When he was ready, you asked Jorge to marry you both, but it wasn't formal at all, really. Basically Jorge tried his best to remember everything from memory, but instead of saying "I do," Minho said "hell yeah" and kissed you.

Gally: You didn't really have a wedding. He asked if you would be his wife before you raided the compound, and since you didn't have a ring or a church or anything, you just decided it was official.

Frypan: Since he asked you in the WICKED compound, you were in the scorch a few days later. You had a quick wedding one night by the bonfire just the two of you, but he promised to have a better wedding when you were safe. When you made it to safe haven, he went through on that promise, making a ton of food and picking flowers and everything. Everyone in the safe haven was invited, too.

Winston: Back in the maze he wove you a simple straw ring for when he proposed. You loved it, but it was a temporary thing. When you had escaped into the scorch and found the abandoned mall, Winston found a fancier ring. When he gave you the new one, and you gave him one, it was basically your wedding.

Aris: he had proposed in the scorch, but then you both got taken into WICKED not long after. You spent six months there, hardly able to see each other. When you both got rescued on the train, you were inseparable. After Thomas and the others went to save Minho, you had a simple wedding between the two of you at night

Chuck: You got married in a small clearing in the woods, and he invited all of your friends to come. There was lots of cheering and whooping when you kissed, with both of you being fairly young compared to them. Some of the others were already married, but your little wedding was still adorable and everyone enjoyed it.

I figured this was a good way to end the book. Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I might do another book like this in the future, but this book is completed. Once again, thanks for reading, and I love you all!💖💖💖