Whats your favorite thing about him?

Thomas: He always tries to cheer you up, even if it means publicly humiliating himself. The last time you cried he drew on eyebrows and danced around pretending to be Gally in an effort to cheer you up. He almost got punched in the process.

Newt: He's caring. Even when he's had a long day of working in the gardens and taking care of the glade, you're always the first thing on his mind.

Minho: His humor. He always has a snarky comeback ready to go and a barrage of jokes to tell. If anyone ever tries to cross either of you, he always has a sassy remark to scare them away.

Gally: He's surprisingly sweet around you. While he can be protective and scary to others, around you he's just a big ole teddy bear. There's something sweet about having a tough guy that always wants your hugs.

Frypan: He's always optimistic. No matter what happens, if you mess up, he's always looking on the positive side. One time you went on a walk in the deadheads and he slipped in some mud. His clothes were ruined, but he just laughed it off and said "let's go swimming."

Winston: He isn't judgmental. You could cartwheel across the glade or shove a pie into his face or sing as loudly as you want to. He won't judge.

Aris: He's really understanding. You can talk to him about literally everything and he usually has some advice for you. Even if he doesn't have advice, he'll listen and make you feel better.

Chuck: He's innocently adorable. Sometimes it reminds you of a puppy, the way he trails behind you and always wants to play. One look at his cute little face and your day is immediately better.