Part 1

Bakugo's POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE NO MONEY?! I SPECIFICALLY PLACED ENOUGH MONEY ON THE SIDE SO WE COULD PAY THE RENT!" I heard my Aunt Nari yell from downstairs. Her screams vibrated throughout the house as I sat in my room curled up in a ball with my hands over my ears trying to block out the noise.

This happens almost every month. My Uncle Chikao goes out drinking and then he ends up using all our rent money causing my aunt to go into a fit of rage. And guess who has to deal with their constant arguing? Me. And I'm sick of hearing it because sooner or later they'll-

"KATSUKI GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" Involve me. I get up from my bed and walk into the kitchen. Let's just get this over with already. "Katsuki you too! You're always taking money out of my bank account! Your uncle may be worse but you're part of this too!" She yells in my ear causing me to flinch.

As my aunt continues to yell at me and my uncle my mind goes elsewhere. Why am I putting up with this? I've been dealing with this living hell for 10 years and I don't think I can take it anymore. I feel like my head might explode!

"SHUT UP!" I snap. My fists clenched up and my whole body began to shake with rage. "YOU'RE ALWAYS YELLING AT ME FOR SIMPLY LIVING MY LIFE! IM NOT TAKING ANY PLEASURE MONEY BUT MONEY SO I CAN EAT LUNCH AND SO I CAN GO TO SCHOOL! MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T BEING SUCH A JERK TO YOUR FAMILY THEN YOU WOULD'VE SEEN THAT YOUR NEPHEW HAS TO ACTUALLY DO STUFF TO LIVE!" Tears started to fall from my face and my breathing was unsteady.

"That is no way to talk to your Aunt! I provide a roof over your head and I pay for your school tuition and this is the thanks I get?!" My aunt looked like she was literally on fire. Her fists clenched and before I knew it-

SLAP!

My cheek stung from the impact of the hit. I brought my hand up to feel my face. I flinched at the pain and I felt something else. I brought my hand back to see blood on my fingers, her ring must've cut my cheek. I felt my face turn red of rage and I clenched my fists.

"That's it! I'm done with dealing with all this crap! I'm done dealing with my guardians not acknowledging my existence, and when you do you're always telling me what I'm doing wrong! I'm done with not having any friends at school because they think that the bruises on my face and body are from brawls! And I'm done with dealing with the constant check ups from the principal because of said 'brawls'! I'm done." I turned away and ran up to my room.

I grabbed the nearest bag and started shoving anything I could fit in there. From clothes to my laptop I packed the thing. Right as I was about to shut it I saw a picture on my night stand.

It was me when I was little standing next to a boy with black hair that went down to his shoulders. His bright smile showed his pointy shark-like teeth that I always admired. His arm was slung around my shoulder and my arm was around his.

I quickly grabbed the framed photo and wrapped it in one of my shirts before softly setting it in my bag. I zipped it up and pulled my light brown coat over my black T-shirt. I pulled my black sneakers on and slung my bag over my shoulder. I quickly left my room and walked past my relatives who were still arguing.

"Wait. Where are you going Katsuki?!" Aunt Nari came to the front door.

"I'm removing myself from the situation. Isn't that what people are supposed to do when they are being bullied?" I smirked, grabbed my keys, and slammed the door behind me not looking back.

After securing my bag, I slung my leg over my motorcycle and put my helmet on before my aunt could come out to the driveway. I started my engine and drove out right as my aunt stepped outside screaming for me to come back.

There's one thing for sure, it's that I'm never going back. I focused on my driving while ignoring the fact that my phone was ringing. It was probably Nari but I didn't care.

I soon stopped at the gas station to assess the situation. The bell indicating my arrival rang as I entered the 7 Eleven. My body unconsciously made a beeline for the slurpie station. I grabbed the largest cup they had and filled it up with a mix of red and blue.

Welp. I didn't have a home, no friends from school to call, and my real parents are dead so I have nobody. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I opened my bag and grabbed the photo. My hands fiddled with the frame but I soon released the 10 year old photo from its prison.

'I'll always be there for you best friend! Call me whenever you need help. I'll miss you!
(9**-***-****)'

I grabbed my phone and clicked the power button to see that it died. Stupid Nari, all those calls killed my battery. I slapped a five on the counter and left the 7 Eleven. My eyes immediately spotted a phone booth. Who uses those this day in age? I walked over the the box with my bag and entered the glasses box.

I inserted the fee and dialed the number from the photo into the green box. "Come on pick up. Pick up please." I whined into the phone.

The phone clicked and I could hear someone curse from under there breath from the other line. "Please remove me from your call list."

"Uh hello?" I managed to speak.

"Who's this? If this is a prank call I'll call the cops. You woke me up and I'm not very happy about it." The male voice spoke from the other line. His voice was scratchy just as if he woke up.

"Uh Kirishima? Its me, Katsuki Bakugo. We were childhood friends."

*maniacal laughter in distance*
I figured I would start out this "OneShot" (or whatever ya wanna call it I guess XD) with this section. I created this short story based on the cover photo. I was looking through Pinterest and I came across this photo and my mind started to ask questions like "how did he get there?" "Who is he calling and why?" And "what happens after that call?" Five minutes later and boom I got an entire story plot. I opened a new page in my notes and this happened! Thanks for reading the first half (might be 3 parts idk) and see you later!

🔥TheDemonInTheBin🔥