Part 4

Anyone else like the idea of small gestures like hand holding or is that just me? Also my teacher gave me this smoked salmon dip today during an FFA competition and it frickin slapped ngl.

WARNING: It's Bakugo so uh... there is swearing... not a lot but there is some.

Also...I LIVED. I am such a crappy author guys ik I don't update for like a year and this chapter is a little longer than I normally do (it's 2000 instead of 1500) Not a big difference but I think I did a good job with this and you'll like it.
———————————🔅——————————
After the final bell rang I quickly started to pack my stuff to leave but I felt somebody grab my wrist.

"Hey Bakugou, aren't you coming with us to the arcade today?" Kirishima questioned as he tugged on my arm for the second time today. I slung my bag over my shoulder and followed after the rest of the dork squad with a groan.

As a mob we left the classroom and I bumped into something. Or rather someone. He was shorter than me, had green curly hair with green eyes and freckles.

"Oh uh sorry I didn't see you there. Are you okay? I hope I didn't hurt you, I should have looked where I was going instead of looking at the ground." The green mop got up and brushed off his pants. "Oh wait I should probably introduce myself. My name is Izuku Midoriya but most people call me Deku. What's yours?"

"Ugh how many times in one day do I gotta introduce myself. Why can't people just remember my damn name to save me the time?" I grumbled and readjusted my shoulder bag. Leaning over the kid and gripping his shoulder I spoke firmly, "Listen here Deku, or whatever your name is, the names Bakugo. I'll forgive you just this once because I don't wanna ruin my first day anymore than it already is. But watch yourself from now on because if you don't thenI wont hold back next time."

"U-uh okay I'm sorry Bakugo Ill be more careful next time. See you later." The green mop ran off with his books to a guy who had half red hair and half whitte hair, a girl with ashort brown hair, a girl with long green hair like his but straight, and the annoying class president dude with the blue hair and was faster than anyone on assignments and tests but somehow always got every question right.

"Dude. Why did you do that? He was just trying to apologize, you didn't have to be so mean." Kirishima lightly punched my shoulder.

"He ran into me. It's his fault for running into me while I'm in a bad mood." I grumbled.

"Well if you're in a bad mood then I guess you can't come to the arcade with us then. Only good vibes allowed man and your attitude is totally crashing the vibes." Dunce Face said.

"I don't have a bad attitude portable charger so shut up. And I'm Kirishima's ride home so I have to come either way."

"Okay dude but you better lighten up because if you don't then you'll miss out on all the fun~"

"Whatever."

--

While walking to the arcade, the yellow haired kid who I forgot their name was telling a story to racoon eyed makeup girl and plain faced dude. Kirishima was telling me something about school but I wasn't paying attention because of one key thing that Kirishima seemed to have forgotten.

His hand was still lightly grabbing onto my wrist.

I didn't think anything of it of course because why would I? He probably just forgot it was there or didn't want me to get lost or something. I didn't let go because I didn't want to pull ahead of the group because of my long stride and cool aura, totally not because I liked his hand on my wrist or anything.