1

HELLO VROS !! I gave up on Janiel stories and I'm out here with Brendon Urie fan fiction ?? I read like 4 books in a day. Now I'm inspired as hell. I think this book should be better than my past ones. It will include a lot of triggers but I'll add a warning. Enjoy my vros !!

*Brendon Urie's POV*
     "Hey, Zack I'm walking to Starbucks. Want anything?" "No I'm good, but thanks for asking." 
"Can you ask Dallon and Spencer if they want anyth- wait I'll call you back." "Wait, Bren-"

I cut him off by hanging up and put my phone in my pocket and see the most gorgeous girl I have ever made eye contact with.
I see a bigger man punch her several times. I hide for a minute. I can't let her suffer more! I run over and surprisingly tackle the bigger guy. He looked big for his size honestly.

"Hey! You need to leave this innocent girl alone.
Why should I bitch?
Because I'll beat your ass." The poor girl was on the ground crying. I throw her my phone and she catches it.
"Call the police!" The big guy starts choking me. I'm not dying today satan!"
"Let go of me!!

What If I don't??" He strangles me even more and I kick him in a no-no spot. He drops me and I fall to the floor gasping for air.
He gets up and starts kicking my stomach. I feel my bones cracking. He probably broke some ribs.

"Get up bitch!"

I stumble to get up and he hits me again. I fall to the floor and I hear sirens in the distance. I start to blackout. The girl looks pretty as hell. I only got a few glimpses of her. She sits next to me while the ambulance and police pull up.

*Unknown POV*

     I was walking with my boyfriend Daniel and I ask him, "Where are we going?" I regret everything after asking him.

"Why does it matter???" He swings a punch at my stomach and I gasp for air. He punches some more and then it stops. I hear someone yell "Hey! You need to leave this innocent girl alone."
Daniel starts yelling at him and I can hear him beating the poor guy. He throws me his phone and tells me to call the police.

I proceed with what I'm told. I can't let this guy saving my life die. I hear his bones crack each time he gets hit. I feel very bad and with life was normal and this guy could continue his daily life. I hear sirens and I get up. Police take Daniel in handcuffs, "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS BITCH!" First off rude have some respect. I don't know the last time he had respect but it's something I have had to deal with.

The cute guy gets put in an ambulance. I ask right before they close the doors,

"Wait may I come?" They allow me to ride and I get a close look at this guy. WHY DID THIS CUTE GUY JUST SAVE MY LIFE?? I didn't deserve it. I should have suffered. I feel bad because he looked pretty beat up.

We arrive at the hospital and I wait in the boring waiting room. It was awkward because I didn't know this guy. A nurse walks up to me. "Uh hello are you here to see Brendon Boyd Urie?" Is that his name?
"Uh-uh yeah," I say.
"What is your name ma'am?"
"Oh uh, my name. Yeah, my name. It's Sarah. Sarah Orzechowski. "
"Thank you, ma'am, I will call when you can come to see him," The nurse says
I sit in the waiting for at least 2 hours.
~
Chapter 1 complete y'all! It's a lil short my vros but I'll work on it!! Love you vros.